This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
The moment you walk in the door of Cabarita you will notice the welcoming, homely feel and excellent location in beautiful Currarong.
Access to the tidal water that is Currarong Creek is from the yard of the house.
Beautiful views from the rear living, kitchen and deck area, leading straight to the water's edge. The living, kitchen and dining area is open plan and wide opening glass doors lead out onto the deck where you can enjoy alfresco dining day and night.
Quality inclusions with dishwasher, electric cooktop, 43 inch TV in main living area and another TV in the second living area, fireplace, BBQ and entertainment area you wont be disappointed and won't want to leave at the end of your stay.
Cabarita is a comfortable family orientated holiday home.
The rear yard is not fenced to the creek and children should be supervised at all times.
There are two toilets and one bathroom in the house. There is an outdoor shower located at the side of the house. Two large bedrooms accommodate 6 and there is the ability to sleep a further two people using the queen sofa in the living area which is enclosed and offers privacy. Short walk to the beach, shop and the bowling club is just across the road.
Short walk to the beach, shop and the bowling club is just across the road.
Currarong has absolutely beautiful pristine beaches. Cabarita is within walking distance to two gorgeous beaches that provide safe swimming areas for kids. You can also walk or paddle to The Rock Pool which is a naturally formed tidal rock pool with sandy bottom.
There are kilometres of walking tracks which can take you on short jaunts or longer easy treks around the stunning headland, onto high cliffs, to secluded little beaches, rock platforms or to shipwrecks. Currarong is also excellent for cycling, diving, and snorkelling, sea kayaking, fishing, surfing and relaxing
Currarong is within close proximity to other stunning locations within the Jervis Bay area including Honeymoon Bay, the Lighthouse, Callala and Culburra beaches. If you are lucky, you could spot a dolphin or a whale, otherwise, fishing spots are easy to come by.
We are located 2.5hrs from Sydney, 3hrs from Canberra and 20min east of Nowra.
The property features:
- Spa Bath
- Water views
- 2 TV's
- Queen Bed
- Tri Bunk and single bed
- Queen sofa bed in 2nd enclosed living area
- Bowling Club 80m
- Rock Pools 700m
- Shops 460m
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway incl linen - $40/night
- Porta cot incl linen - $10/night (max $30)
- Highchair - $7/night (max $21)
Linen Service full property all beds including the sofa, $280 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote.
If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels
There is a cleaning fee of $100 at this property.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 2days prior to your arrival date
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
"We had such a lovely stay. The house is just gorgeous and the attention to detail is amazing. It truly felt like our home away from home. We were very cozy."
Kellie & Corey, July 2017
- Banqueting: Jervis Bay, Shoalhaven and Surrounds
- Bath Tub
- Child Friendly
- Combustion Fire
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Electric Heating
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Sound System
- Iron and Board
- Long-term renters welcome
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- Parking: Off street
- Porch/Deck: Undercover deck
- No Smoking Rooms
- Spa Bath
- Multiple TVs
- Big Screen TV
- Washing Machine