This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Springfield Farm is a gorgeous 170 acre country estate which is home to a rambling homestead with wrap around verandahs. It is meticulously decorated and set in 5 acres of gardens with views to a large dam. Just a 5 minute drive from Bundanoon village and within half an hour of all the Southern Highland attractions and major wedding venues.
The stunning entrance hall with ceiling to floor art, the formal sitting room incorporating sisel, linen and a large open fireplace or the large dining hall with rustic wood furniture all provide beautiful spots to entertain inside. Outside, choose from the sitting or dining areas on the wide covered verandahs, or the outdoor setting overlooking the dam and the paddocks.
Explore the garden with hedges and nooks inviting you through to the next room and vista. There is a large unfenced dam, ornamental ponds and fountains, sandstone stairways and pebbled paths all beautiful spots to stop for a while or to capture as a lovely backdrop for wedding or family photos.
Retreat to the serene library (including single sofa bed) or one of five beautifully decorated bedrooms, 3 with en suites, all with comfortable beds and quality linen and inclusions.
The property features:
- Stylish elegant furnishings
- Fully equipped kitchen including coffee machine
- Indoor and outdoor dining areas
- Large oversized sitting room opens with French doors to verandah
- Large flat screen tv with Foxtel no free to air tv
- Library/quiet sitting room
- Hydronic heating and large open fireplace
- Ceiling fans and flyscreens
- Just 10 kms off the Hume Highway and a further 5 kms to Bundanoon village
- Bedroom 1: King with en suite including marble bath
- Bedroom 2: Queen with en suite
- Bedroom 3: King with en suite
- Bedroom 4: 2 king singles side by side
- Bedroom 5: 2 singles
- Library: single sofa bed
- 4.9 km to Bundanoon Railway Station
- 5.1 km to Bundanoon Village
- 8.7 km to Riverview lookout & walking trails
- 9 km to Glow-worm Glen
- 9.2 km to Exeter Village Store and Caf
- 10.7 km to Sunnataram Buddhist Monastery
- 12 km to Sutton Forest Pub
- 12.4 km to Penrose
- 13.2 km to Montrose Berry Farm
- 15.7 km to Sylvan Glen
- 32 km to Fitzroy Falls
- 164 km to Sydney
- 156 km to Canberra
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
- WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
- Pay TV: Foxtel
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- Fireplace: wood
- Games: foosball table
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Sound System: stereo
- iPod Dock
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- Parking: off street
- No Smoking Rooms
- Washing Machine