This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Velleron is a house full of character conveniently placed on the edge of Exeter village it backs on to tranquil rural land but is a short 1km stroll to the famous Exeter General Store for coffee, cakes and delicious treats and gourmet supplies. It is the perfect country escape offering tranquillity, privacy and a change of pace from city life. It is well located for functions and events in the Highlands, including weddings at nearby Montrose Berry Farm and Southern Highland Wines.
The property offers many tranquil nooks with sun and shade for all seasons. Sunny north facing verandah ideal for morning coffee in winter or perhaps the shady wisteria gazebo with cool breeze for a G&T in summer. The back deck with BBQ overlooks the substantial garden with various fruit trees (plum, pear and apple) which backs on to the neighbouring rural paddock with mixed dairy herd.
Velleron is pet friendly and has dog proof fencing at the rear however the entry is not gated so consider only bringing pets that are not prone to wander.
The property features:
- Fully equipped kitchen including 2 dishwashers ideal for entertainers
- Large open plan living dining room with pretty window box seating ideal for dreamers
- Sliding doors to rear bbq deck with fabulous outdoor setting
- Gas central heating and a cosy slow combustion wood heater in the sitting room
- 4 bedrooms including en suite see beds below
- Australia Standard porta-cot included at no extra cost
- Books, DVDs, CDs and a toy box full of surprises
- Short walk to antiques, gallery, caf, train station, hall and church
- Master with queen and en suite
- Staggered bunk with trundle under (sleeps 3 singles)
- Porta cot (bring your own linen)
- 1 km to Exeter General Store
- 5.2 km to Montrose Berry Farm
- 6.2 km to Sutton Forrest
- 6.5 km to Bundanoon
- 6.5 km to Solar Springs
- 9.8 km to Southern Highland Wines
- 10.5 km to Glow Worm Glen
- 20 km to Bowral
- 143 km to Sydney
- 154 km to Canberra
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is pet friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets. Please note although dog proof fencing adjoins the neighbouring paddock, the driveway is not gated
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
- Bath Tub
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine: Delonghi
- Combustion Fire
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- iPod Dock
- Iron and Board
- Long-term renters welcome
- Microwave Oven
- Movies Library
- Pantry Basics
- Parking: off street
- Pets Welcome
- No Smoking Rooms
- Washing Machine