This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Donegal is a beautifully styled, contemporary home set in gorgeous gardens on 89 acres situated between Bowral and Moss Vale. It includes a swimming pool, Jetmaster fireplace and wide covered outdoor entertaining verandahs overlooking the house dam with rural vistas to the paddocks and hills beyond.
Situated at the end of a 3km private dirt road, Donegal offers the ultimate in peace and privacy. Enjoy the beautiful garden and rural outlook from all windows of the house or get up close on the meditation platform overlooking the dam. There is a scented rose garden to wander through or contemplate from the peaceful sitting area inside with ceiling to floor glass.
The kitchen is an absolute delight, including built in tv, large island bench, a slow combustion wood heater, 6-burner gas stove and a large practical butlers pantry. Enjoy a roaring open fire and comfortable leather lounges in the sitting room. Practical sunroom doubles as a toy room for children.
The property features:
- Modern kitchen with all mod-cons including 6-burner gas stove
- Slow combustion wood heater, Jetmaster fireplace and gas central heating
- Open plan formal sitting dining area opens to covered verandah and views to garden
- Outdoor dining and seating settings and bbq on verandah
- Additional sitting nook overlooking rose garden and sunroom ideal for children
- 3 bathrooms including en suite with bath
- Swimming pool (not heated)
- Fully equipped laundry
- Master king bed with en suite including bath
- Bedroom 2 queen bed
- Bedroom 3 king bed (can be split into 2 singles if requested at time of booking)
- Bedroom 4 twin (2 singles)
- 5.4 km to Briars Country Lodge & Inn
- 10.5 km to Southern Highland Wines
- 10.7 km to Bowral town centre
- 12.1 km to Sutton Forest Inn
- 13 km to Gibraltar Resort
- 13.7 km to Montrose Berry Farm
- 13.7 km to Peppers Craigieburn
- 14.4 km to Centennial Vineyards
- 15.8 km to Berrima
- 18.3 km to Mittagong town centre
- 19 km to Bendooley Estate
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO swimming pool towels.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- Please note there is an unfenced dam in close proximity to the house parents should exercise judgement before booking with small children
- This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
- WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
This property is just simply amazing. Never have I experienced such comfort with such amazing views. The pictures online honestly do no justice. The views here from every single window of the house are breathtaking. We will be back!
Lisa, September 2017
Just wanted to say a special thank you. Its not every day someone gives you the chance to experience such comfort from their home. We are so glad we came across this property online. It is an amazing house. We loved how it had such character and a homely feeling. The family pictures and the kids toys scattered around. Being from the heart of Sydney, we have never had a chance to see how beautiful it was here until now. Thank you so much for a memorable weekend away.
Lisa & Vinny, September 2017
We enjoyed the property very much and it suited us well. The location was great and the land was great for the kids. The open fires were also well stocked with wood. Many thanks.
Andrew, July 2017
"We spent three days at Donegal for my 40th weekend and absolutely loved it. With three bathrooms, 8 people were very comfortable and the house did not feel crowded. Well equipped kitchen for cooking and entertaining, and a delightful terrace and garden for relaxing. Would highly recommend."
Jane, August 2017
- Bath Tub
- Pay TV: Netflix
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Combustion Fire
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Clothes Dryer
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Parking: off street
- Pets Welcome
- No Smoking Rooms
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine