This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Set on 1.5 acres,Range Haven is the perfect escape for large families and groups visiting the Highlands. Numerous large and comfortable entertaining and living areas, open fireplace, slow combustion wood heater, r/c air conditioning, media room, rambling established garden and tennis court - the list goes on.
With 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and 4 living areas, this is a great base for a larger group to call home. There is a large open plan kitchen, dining, living area with slow combustion wood heater, and reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the entire house. The large sunroom has ceiling to floor glass bringing the garden in and it flows out to a large entertaining deck overlooking the Crab Apple grotto. In addition, there is a formal dining room and a second intimate sitting room with open fireplace. Lots of comfortable couches and arm chairs. The large media room provides internet tv, stereo, sound, wii, x-box, numerous board games, books and things to do.
There are various decks, verandahs and balconies taking advantage of both sun and shade at different times of the day - ideal for a quiet morning coffee or a long afternoon with a book.
The lovely garden nooks include a crazy hedge, grotto, bank of stunning Crab Apples, a Wisteria pergola, a fully fenced dam with ducks and ducklings living on an island (in season). There is a seasonal herb garden, lemon tree, gazebo near the tennis court, water fountains and features, a netted orchard with plums, pears, apricots, nectarines, cherries, mulberries and cider apples - help yourselves!
Located just off Range Road and very close to Sturt Craft Centre & Caf and Frensham with all their amenities, the back of the property overlooks the serene Frensham paddocks behind their games fields. It is just a short drive to the many Wedding and Event venues of the Highlands.
Range Haven is your large, conveniently located, comfortably furnished and tastefully decorated home .. with something for everyone.
The property features:
- Fully equipped kitchen with Euro appliances (gas stove; electric oven) including dishwasher and Italian espresso coffee machine
- Open plan dining area with slow combustion wood heater
- Large sunroom (equipped with stereo) with ceiling to floor glass overlooking the garden and opening to the entertaining deck (with speakers linked to the stereo)
- Formal dining room (with local art)
- Intimate 2nd sitting room with open fireplace, internet tv with 5.1 surround sound
- Large media / games room opening to garden with wii, x-box, internet tv, stereo and 5.1 surround sound
- Various entertaining decks, verandahs and balconies
- Weber Q bbq (connected to town gas)
- Washing machine and clothes dryer
- Town gas hot water system
- Tennis court (with basketball ring and backboard at one end) including viewing gazebo
- Large established garden with orchard
- Fenced dam with ducks and birdlife (seasonal)
- Large double-hung wooden windows, and some lead-light, throughout
- Carriage-turn circular driveway with off-street parking for 4 to 5 vehicles
- Plenty of wardrobe and hanging space
- Wi-Fi (NBN Broadband)
- The house is wheelchair friendly with a three access ramps, flat front door entry and one bathroom /shower accessible (please check in advance to ensure suitability)
- Master Bedroom - queen bed, private verandah overlooking garden, additional isolated r/c a/c, and heated en suite including corner spa bath
- Bedroom 2 - 4 singles
- Bedroom 3 - 2 king singles
- Bedroom 4 - queen bed with heated en suite (with make-up lights)
- Bedroom 5 - queen bed with heated en suite (with make-up lights)
- 750 metres to the Frenshams Aquabliss swimming pool
- 1km to the Sturt Craft Centre and Caf
- 1.4km to Frenshams Auditorium and Games fields
- 2.1km to Mittagong Train Station
- 2.6km to Highlands Golf Club
- 2.9kmto Lake Alexandra
- 3km to Mittagong Village Shops (Highlands Fresh, Butcher, Coffee Shops, Antique Stores, Restaurants, Pubs, Highlands Playhouse)
- 4km to Mittagong Highlands Mall shops
- 6.4km to Bradman Oval
- 6.6km to Bowral shops
- 6.8km to closest winery (Artemis wines)
- 9km to Centennial Vineyards
- 12.6km to Bendooley Estate
- 16km to Berrima
- Easy, direct access, via Range Road, to the stunning Tourist Drive to Kangaroo Valley and the Coast
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- Note there is a fenced dam and numerous water features on this property
- The tennis court is provided without warranty and guests must bring their own balls and raquets
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
- WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
Great wheelchair access. Generally everything was great and we had a great stay.
Clare, April 2017
- Air Conditioning: reverse cycle
- Balcony: and verandahs
- Bath Tub
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Combustion Fire
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Ceiling Fans: master bedroom only
- Furniture Outdoor
- Games Room: / media room
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Hairdryer: x 3
- Sound System
- iPod Dock
- Iron and Board
- Long-term renters welcome
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- Parking: off street
- Refrigerator: and separate bar fridge
- No Smoking Rooms
- Spa Bath
- Stove: and oven
- Tennis Court: with basketball ring and backboard
- Multiple TVs
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Access