This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Cayola has been tastefully furnished and provides an enjoyable and relaxing environment for all who stay. Set up so that everyone feels they have a home away from home!
Upon arrival, you are welcomed into a large and spacious lounge area with large screen TV, DVD, with plenty of DVDs to watch and a fireplace to enjoy those long winter nights with a glass of wine and good book.
From here, walk through to the open plan tiled kitchen and dining area. In the fully equipped kitchen you will find an abundance of appliances including dishwasher and coffee machine. The large fridge provides filtered water and ice cubes at your fingertips. Quality items in the kitchen make for easy entertaining with plenty of dishes, pots, glassware, sandwich maker and more.
The main bathroom has a bath, shower, vanity and toilet with a second separate toilet adjacent to the bathroom. A large washer / dryer is provided and the laundry also has a second shower.
Cayola also realises that sometimes adults and children like time apart and the second living area at the back of the house is a great childrens retreat with lounge and TV.
Outside is a covered pergola and BBQ area at the rear of the house, well situated to provide shelter from the heat and the wind. The driveway is long and runs along the side of the house and will easily accommodate several cars and even your boat.
Situated a hop skip and a jump to the pristine water and sands of Callala Beach!
Perfect family and recreation area, with nearby tennis courts, club and golf course.
Watch the dolphins traverse the shore line whistle casting a rod from the sands of the clear waters at Callala Beach or take a day trip and discover the wineries of the Shoalhaven region.
Just up the road you can catch a ferry from Myola to Huskisson and enjoy Husky pub and local shops.
The property features:
- Ducted air conditioning
- Dishwasher and quality appliances
- 2 TVs and DVDs
- Queen bed
- Queen bed
- 2 x King single beds
- Double bed and single bed
- Callala Beach - 200m
- Callala Beach Country Club and golf course 1.8km
- Tennis Courts 780m
- Hussky Ferry 2.5km
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
Linen Service full property all beds, $330 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote.
If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $150 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
- Air Conditioning: ducted
- Banqueting: Jervis Bay, Shoalhaven and Surrounds
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- Coffee Machine
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Fireplace: wood
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Sound System
- iPod Dock
- Iron and Board
- Long-term renters welcome
- Microwave Oven
- Movies Library
- Pantry Basics
- Parking: off street
- No Smoking Rooms
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard