This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Craigievar is a gorgeous 2 storey, fresh and modern Hamptons style house set in peaceful park-like surrounds with a semi rural/bush outlook yet still very close to town and only minutes to the major wedding venues and wineries.
There are beds for up to 9 guests and with 3 bathrooms and 3 living areas, plenty of room for all!
The kitchen opens to a lovely sitting area and an elevated dining room that overlooks the garden and bush valley beyond. The formal sitting room has slow combustion woodheater and there is also a separate media room with flatscreen TV, DVD and internet.
Be comfortable all year around with a slow combustion wood heater providing great ambiance, central hydronic wall heaters for continual comfort, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and also underfloor heating in the central bathroom with spa bath.
This impressive gated property is perfect for multiple families gathering in the Highlands or up to 4 couples perhaps attending a wedding nearby or making the most of food and wine tours, wineries, local antique and boutique shopping and a myriad of art galleries, open gardens, cafes and restaurants. The property backs on to Oxley Hill and the Mittagong Creek and there is much to explore beyond the back gate. Children are also well catered for with a separate Hamptons inspired cubby house, books, dvds, toys and games.
The property features:
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine and coffee plunger
- 3 ground floor living areas including open plan kitchen, living, dining, formal sitting room with woodheater and a media room
- Dining room has semi rural/ bush outlook
- TV, DVD, internet
- Games, books, toys and DVDs
- 3 bathrooms including an en suite and one with a spa bath and another with a smaller bath
- Slow combustion wood heater, hydronic central heating, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning plus underfloor heating in the downstairs bathroom
- BBQ and outdoor entertaining area
- Back garden is fully fenced and has a Hamptons inspired cubby house, and lots of room for fun
- Beyond the back gate are bush and semi rural walks down to Mittagong Creek and up Oxley Hill
Note, all bedrooms are upstairs.
- Master with king bed and en suite
- Bedroom 2 - queen
- Bedroom 3 - queen
- Bedroom 4 - bunk with trundle under (sleeps 3)
- Queen sofa bed in downstairs media room (must be requested and paid for at time of booking)
- 1.1 km to Bowral Country Club Golf Course
- 1.5 km to Peppers Craigieburn
- 1.6 km to Gibraltar Hotel
- 2 km to Bowral Shops and Cafes
- 2.2 km to Centennial Vineyards
- 6.8 km to Bendooley Estate
- 9.3 km to Berrima
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
- For your added security, this property is managed by a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
- WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable
- This property is proudly managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent please send a message if youd like to know more about the packages we offer for bookings and property management.
“Beautiful house and décor. Spacious and clean. Perfect for a large group.”
Lillian, July 2017
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Combustion Fire
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- iPod Dock
- Iron and Board
- Long-term renters welcome
- Microwave Oven
- Movies Library
- Parking: Off- street parking
- No Smoking Rooms
- Spa Bath
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard