This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
**These are interim photos - stay tuned for updated professional photos soon**
Families and couples will love the character filled Barnacles at Currarong.
Fortunately, our guests are happy to do our talking for us:
"We had the greatest time! Your place at Currarong was perfect and Currarong is just a nice place for a mini break! Thanks again ... for making our mini-break so memorable ... we hope to do this again soon! I will definitely be recommending you to all our friends."
Better reserve your stay before her friends get in!
Barnacles is just that - a delightful, three bedroom, traditional Aussie beach cottage located in the heart of idyllic Currarong. Perfectly suited for a holiday break from the city or a getaway to the coast for families, friends or any combination of the two. Especially those with children - the house is a level 50m walk to Currarong Creek which runs onto Currarong Beach and on further to the rock pools, Warrain Beach etc, while stay-at-home time is made easier with the property surrounded by fencing, letting the lil ones run wild.
The three bedrooms sleep up to eight, with the main bedroom containing a queen-sized bed, the second bedroom also has a queen bed and the third bedroom containing a Tri bunk (double plus single above) and a single bed. The bedrooms and bathroom border an open plan family room and fully equipped kitchen complete with polished floorboards all tastefully furnished - it is the perfect setting for relaxation when the day has run its course and the selection of nearby beaches and bushland have rendered guests worthy of a rest.
At this stage, Barnacles piece de resistance will come in handy - a large wooden deck that runs the length of the front of the house with glimpses of the sea and the sea breezes returned in tow, giving Barnacles that perfect indoor/outdoor feel. The deck is complete with a gas-powered BBQ to fire up that fitting accompaniment to a well-deserved bottle of wine, and is fully covered to provide shelter from any cooling evening showers.
Barnacles also contains a sizable master bathroom along with a separate "half bathroom" as well as an outdoor shower, an internal washing machine, a television and DVD player, dishwasher, coffee machine, and a number of board games.
The property features:-
- Covered deck with BBQ
- Washing machine and dryer
- 2 TVs and DVD player
- Selection of books, DVDs and board games
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditoning
- Ipod Docks
- Queen Bed
- Queen Bed
- Tri Bunk plus single bed
- 270 m to Zacs Place
- 300 m to Currarong General Store
- 850 m to Abrahams Bosom Beach
- 510m to Rockpools
- 340m to Currarong Bowling Club
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $150 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
- This property is pet friendly and there is a surcharge to have your pet stay - please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- For your added security, this property is managed by a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
- Air Conditioning
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine: Pod machine
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Electric Heating: stand alone heaters
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- Parking: Off street
- Pets Welcome
- Porch/Deck: Undercover
- Shower Outdoor
- No Smoking Rooms
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard