This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
This superbly furnished and decorated house is set on five glorious acres which include tree-laden vistas, beautiful landscaping, lovely grass areas and a large feature dam which attracts ducks and birdlife. Every living area in the house has feature windows overlooking the gardens and dam, as do the decks and verandah.
The formal sitting room has a gas fireplace, fabulous window seats overlooking the gardens, and opens to a picturesque deck with outdoor lounge/dining furniture.
There are formal and informal dining rooms either side of the chefs kitchen, which is equipped with all mod-cons and superior appliances. The casual dining area opens to a second large covered deck with BBQ and outdoor dining furniture and takes advantage of the northerly aspect and the fabulous setting.
There is a second sitting room with open fireplace and separate gas heating which doubles as a sixth bedroom with a double sofa bed.
The downstairs bedroom wing consists of two bathrooms and three queen bedrooms, two of which have French doors to the verandah.
The upstairs wing consists of a queen bedroom and fabulous triple bedroom with three king singles and amazing outlook plus a third bathroom. It is an ideal retreat for groups such as brides and bridesmaids or parents and children whod like that little bit of extra privacy. The upstairs wing also offers a small sitting area between the two bedrooms with a second double sofa bed.
The property features:
- 5 acres of glorious grounds including a feature dam
- Bright and sunny aspect with most living areas and bedrooms overlooking the dam and gardens
- Formal living and dining rooms
- Expansive open-plan kitchen and casual dining/sitting area
- Additional cosy sitting room with sofa bed and open fireplace
- Superb kitchen with all mod-cons, dishwasher, coffee machine, six-burner gas cooktop and 900mm oven
- Central heating and cooling, open fireplace, slow combustion heater, gas heaters, gas fireplace and open fireplace - you won't get cold
- Formal and casual living areas offer 55 inch digital TV's
- 3 bathrooms, including one with a bath
- Fully equipped laundry
- Outdoor entertaining areas including BBQ
- Parking in grounds for 10+ cars
- Multiple living and bedroom wings offer space and privacy for large groups
Main bedroom wing
- Bedroom 1: queen
- Cosy sitting room with double sofa bed
Bathroom 1 includes a bath whichservices queen bedroom and sofa bed
- Bedroom 2: queen, opens to verandah
- Bedroom 3: queen, opens to verandah
Bathroom 2 services bedrooms 2 and 3
- Bedroom 4: queen
- Bedroom 5: 3 x king single beds with amazing view
- Small sitting area with double sofa bed
Bathroom 3 services bedroom 4, 5 and sofa bed
- 1.5 km to the Cherry Tree Walking track which winds its way into Bowral
- 1.9 km to Bong Bong Racecourse
- 3 km to Milton Park Country House
- 5.8 km to Bowral town centre
- 5.8 Km to Bowral Golf Club
- 7.7 km to Gibraltar Hotel
- 8.4 km to Peppers Craigieburn
- 9.5 km to Mittagong
- 10.7 km to Centennial Vineyards
- 15.7 km to Berrima
- 16.3 km to Burrawang village
- 16.4 km to Southern Highland Wines
- 18.1 km to Sutton Forest
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- Note there is an unfenced dam in proximity to the house
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings, hens/bucks weekends or parties of any sort
- For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
- WiFi and pay TV is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service, we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable
- This property is proudly managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent please send a message if youd like to know more about the packages we offer for bookings and property management
Fabulous house! Ideal destination. We will be back!
Mary-Lou, October 2017
"House was lovely. Thank you for having us."
Rebecca, September 2017
"Beautiful home. Thank you for the wonderful stay."
Anna, September 2017
- Air Conditioning: reverse cycle unit
- Bath Tub
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Fireplace: wood
- Garden Area
- Gas Heating
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- No Smoking Rooms
- Big Screen TV
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard