Hola De Mar meaning Hello from the sea has been lovingly renovated and is now a refurbished 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom beach house 270m from the sparkling blue waters of Callala Beach.
Ideal for a weekend beach getaway or a relaxing rejuvenating break. Great for a small family or two couples, the house is tastefully furnished and decorated.
The main bedroom features a comfortable queen bed with subtle lighting whilst the second bedroom has a doubleloft bed with ladder. Please ensure you view the photos for this bunk room before booking the property. The area below this bunk bed allows for children to use the room as a play area as well as a bedroom. The main living area is air conditioned. Warm and inviting in winter and equally as welcoming as a place to gather in Summer.
The kitchen is fully equipped and includes coffee machine. Choose to dine indoors or out. During the summer months the outdoor BBQ area is a great spot to enjoying relaxing afternoons and evenings after a day at the beach.
Callala Beach hasperfect white sand, bushwalking, and soothing ocean breezes.
In Callala Beach you can dive, navigate the waters in a sailboat, or watch playful dolphins in the amazing waters.
Perfect for snorkelling, swimming, and more, a holiday in Callala Beach can be as relaxing or as activity filled as you like.
The property features:
- Air conditioned
- Bikes available
- TV, DVD
- Coffee machine with complimentary coffee supplied
- Queen Bed
- Double Loft Bed ( see photos)
- Callala Beach 270m
- Callala Country Club and golf course 420m
- Tennis Courts 970m
- IGA and specialty stores 3km
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels
There is a cleaning fee of $100 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
- This property is pet friendly there is a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
- For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
- This property is proudly managed by a licensed real estate agent please send a message if youd like to know more about the packages we offer for bookings and property management
Perfect little holiday cottage for a family of 4 plus pooch! Clean, well equipped kitchen. Walking distance to the beach was a bonus, it was easy with the kids equipment and the pooch. We will recommend to our friends. Thank you for sharing your little beach home.
Jussi, October 2017
- Air Conditioning: Reverse cycle
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine: Pod machine
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- iPod Dock
- Iron and Board
- Laundry: In bathroom
- Microwave Oven
- Movies Library
- Pantry Basics
- Parking: Carport
- Pets Welcome
- No Smoking Rooms
- Video Player
- Washing Machine: In bathroom
- Enclosed Yard