Nestled in a quiet street, Rosella House is a stylish retreat that feels luxuriously secluded yet lies just minutes walk to the heart of Robertson's historic and quaint village. It presents on the outside as a mix between a log cabin and an unobtrusive ski lodge. Inside, it is clean, uncluttered, comfortable and very relaxing. It has been meticulously and thoughtfully set up with all your comforts in mind. Bamboo flooring, slow combustion woodheater, soaring cathedral ceiling, light drenched living room and a family room that seamlessly connects to an oversized all-weather timber deck all add to the ambiance.
The walls are all adorned with blown up photos of local scenes from Wingello, Robertson and Kangaroo Valley. They add to the sense of calm and relaxation, depicting rainforests, trickling rivers and sublime rural vistas. Across the road is a picturesque view of the rolling green hills of the Kangaroo Valley. The property is surrounded by nature and beautiful walks. Belmore Falls is just 8 kms and Carrington Falls is only 13 kms away.
It is an easy stroll into town where you can choose your dining experience from bistro, pub, cafes, country kitchens or restaurants. There are regular markets, agricultural shows, a bakery and tourist spots such as the Robertson Cheese Factory. The Robertson rainforest walk is only 650 m away.
After all your holiday activity, the double shower in the master ensuite is a feature but the north facing covered rear deck has to be the piece de resistance. It is a beautiful spot to entertain or lounge on the deck chairs and unwind watching the glorious birdlife as the sun arcs its way around the back garden. With Rosellas, Bowerbirds and Currawongs, the property is not called Rosella House without reason book your relaxing getaway now and come and unwind!
The property features:
- covered entertaining deck with bbq and lounge chairs
- large rear garden
- gas stove top, dishwasher, coffee machine
- slow combustion woodheater with ducted heating system
- TV's in sitting room and master bedroom
- Blu ray/DVD player, Bluetooth sound bar and Wifi
- bath in main bathroom and double shower heads in ensuite
- flyscreens and ceiling fans
- queen with ensuite (shower with double heads)
- split king (presented as 2 singles unless you request it to be made up as a king at time of booking
- 850 m Robertson Village
- 1.2 kms The Robertson Cheese Factory
- 1.2 kms Pizzas in the Mist
- 1.8 kms The Robertson (formerly Fountaindale) wedding venue
- 8 kms Belmore Falls
- 13 kms Carrington Falls
- 20 kms Moss vale
- 25 kms Bowral
- 32 kms Jamberoo Action Park
- 36 kms Kiama Blowhole
- 139 kms Sydney
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
There is a cleaning fee at this property.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Extras available for hire include rollaway beds, porta-cots and highchairs. Send us a message to check availability and cost
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
- WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable
- For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
- This property is proudly managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent - please send a message if youd like to know more about the packages we offer for bookings and property management
- Bath Tub
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Parking: off-street parking
- No Smoking Rooms
- Washing Machine