This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Surfscape sits on the upper side of Headland Drive proudly overlooking Seven Mile Beach with stunning ocean and surf beach views. It is a short 500-metre walk to the nearest coffee at the local cafe, Blue Swimmer at Seahaven, a 600-metre walk to the Crooked River walkway crossing to the beach and only 2km to the Gerringong shops and cafes.
With covered front and rear entertaining decks and spacious open-plan living/dining room with views from every window there are plenty of places to relax or entertain in style. The furniture and decor is stylish and modern and includes very large comfortable lounge suites and a 12-seater dining table. The big decision will be whether to watch the huge 65-inch TV or simply gaze out the windows at the ever changing surf scape. A telescope and binoculars will give you advance warning on that delightful pod of dolphins or breaching migrating whales often seen frolicking along the coast line.
The house is thoughtfully set up for your year-around comfort with slow combustion woodheater, reverse cycle air conditioning (upstairs), ceiling fans, fly screens and louvred windows. There are privacy and weather screens on the deck allowing you to make the most of it in all seasons and weather conditions. The garden backs on to private farmland so your privacy is assured and the house is protected from strong north-easters as it is set back against a grassy hill.
Your entertainment needs are met with 4 televisions throughout the house, all with internet and Wifi included. There is a Bose surround sound system with CD/DVD and Bluetooth in a separate media room which also boasts an innovative comfortable state of the art queen wall bed. Please ensure you book and pay for this if it is required, otherwise it remains locked and out of the way for your stay.
After a day of invigorating body surfing or beach-combing for all seven miles, the race will be on to see who can get to the commercial massage chair, the relaxing hammock on the rear deck or the sun lounge on the ocean front deck first! No matter what, make Surfscape your Seven Mile Beach dream escape!
The property features:
- well equipped kitchen including coffee machine, dishwasher and Smeg appliances
- spacious lounge area with 65 inch TV, slow combustion woodheater and ocean and beach views
- 12-seater dining table in open plan kitchen living dining area also with views
- outdoor dining suite for 10 on front deck and for 8 on rear bbq deck
- outdoor shower with hot and cold water ideal for rinsing off after the beach
- private grassy back garden
- media room with 55 inch TV, Bose surround sound, Bluetooth, CD, DVD
- complimentary Wifi
- fully equipped laundry
- double garage and off-street parking for a further 2 -3 cars
- Master bedroom - king bed with views, study nook, wall TV, ceiling fan, 2-way ensuite shared with media room and access to front deck
- Media room - optional queen wall bed ensure this is booked and paid for otherwise it remains locked to stay out of your way
- Bedroom 2 - queen bed, massage chair, wall TV, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3 - 2 bunk beds sleeping 4 singles
- Bedroom 4 - queen bed, ceiling fan
- 400m to The Gerroa Fishermans Club
- 500m to Blue Swimmer at Seahaven cafe and restaurant
- 500m to Gerroa Post Office and general store
- 600m to walkway crossing over the Crooked River to Seven Mile Beach
- 1.3km to Gerringong Golf Club
- 2km to Gerringong including IGA supermarket, chemist, boutique shops and cafes
- 13km to historic Berry village
- 16km to Kiama, lighthouse and Blowhole
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $275 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
- For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
- WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable
- This property is proudly managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent - please send a message if youd like to know more about the packages we offer for bookings and property management
"The property was one of the best we have stayed in and we rent holiday houses every year. The beds were very comfortable and the extra touches such as the massage chair were very appreciated. The property is beautiful, very clean and well set up. The directions to the property were very easy to understand."
Jacklyn, October 2017
- Air Conditioning: reverse cycle
- Bath Tub
- CD Player
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Combustion Fire: slow combustion woodheater
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Electric Heating: ducted heating
- Ceiling Fans
- Fireplace: wood
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- iPod Dock
- Iron and Board
- Long-term renters welcome
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- Parking: off- street
- Shower Outdoor
- No Smoking Rooms
- Big Screen TV
- Enclosed Yard: fenced back