With cosy woodheater, swimming pool, trampoline, and lovely 1.5-acre garden in a gorgeous rural setting, Sinden Park is a fantastic choice for your group or school holiday getaway, rural escape, wineries tour or wedding guest accommodation.
This home, distinguished by its beautiful and interesting artworks, features a large north facing open plan kitchen/dining/sunroom which looks over a bbq courtyard with outdoor dining setting. There is also a cosy living room with slow combustion woodheater, comfortable lounges, board games and a large flatscreen TV with DVD player. It is set on 5 acres, 1.5 of which is a fenced garden with Ash, Elm and Manchurian Pear trees, a developing citrus grove and neighbouring horses and cattle.
The bedding configuration of 3 queen bedrooms, a bunk room sleeping 4 and a room with a single bed and a cot is ideal for 2-3 families. The luxurious ensuite has a feature freestanding bath and the main bathroom has a bath and separate shower with a separate powder room. There is a convenient fully equipped laundry/mud room complete with washer, dryer and useful hats and gumboots.
The swimming pool is fully fenced with council compliance and there is outdoor furniture and umbrellas for guest use. There is a fantastic outdoor fire pit with wood stump stools, a gas outdoor heater and a netted trampoline. Shady verandahs complete the outdoor picture.
Sinden Park is a short drive from numerous local vineyards and wineries, not far from the freeway and just over 2 kms to the Exeter General Store and great coffee. It is within cooee of Bundanoon and all the family friendly activities there Glow Worm Glen, Morton National Park and more.
Sinden Park offers perfect accommodation for all ages and entertainment areas in or outdoors. Whether you are looking to escape the city and enjoy the space and rural feel or are attending a local event, wedding or function, book Sinden Park now for superb, modern accommodation at competitive rates for families and larger groups.
The property features:
- fully equipped modern kitchen with coffee machine and dishwasher
- slow combustion wood heater in sitting room, gas heater in kitchen/dining area
- complimentary highchair located in the kitchen
- brand new quality beds and mattresses
- 2 bathrooms, both with baths
- fully equipped laundry
- fully fenced 8 metre swimming pool
- netted trampoline
- bbq and outdoor entertaining areas
- outdoor firepit and gas heater
- large 1.5ac fenced garden with security gate
- bedroom 1, queen
- bedroom 2, single + cot (BYO cot linen)
- bedroom 3, queen
- bedroom 4, queen
- bedroom 5, 2 x bunks sleeping 4 singles
- 1.4 kms to St. Maur Southern Highlands Estate Wines
- 3.8 kms to Exeter General Store
- 6 kms to Freeway
- 6.8 kms to Montrose Berry Farm
- 7.4 kms to Bundanoon
- 8.3 kms to Solar Springs Retreats
- 11.2 kms to Southern Highlands Wines
- 11.8 kms to the Glow Worm Glen in Morton National Park
- 22.8 kms to Bowral
- 146 kms to Sydney
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. Please bring your own towels for the swimming pool.
There is a cleaning fee at this property.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy
- There's a complimentary cot and a highchair at the property - you will need to bring your own linen for the cot
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
- WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable
- For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
- This property is proudly managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent - please send a message if youd like to know more about the packages we offer for bookings and property management
- Bath Tub
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- Fireplace: wood fireplace
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Sound System: stereo
- High Chair
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- No Smoking Rooms
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard