This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
The Blue Cottage, a comfortable 4 bedroom holiday home only 450 metres to Racecourse Beach and just 1.4km to the thriving shopping village of Ulladulla.
Tastefully decorated with venetian blinds on all windows providing privacy into the light filled rooms. The lounge area looks out onto the fully fenced front garden area. Relax on the 7 seater corner lounge with chaise while viewing the 55 inch TV andthe variety of DVD's available.
The kitchen will delight with plenty of bench space, coffee machine, SMEG 5 burner gas cooktop and electric oven, this area opens onto the large 8 seater timber dining table. All of these areas are serviced with a reverse cycle air conditioner.
This area then steps down (2 steps) to 3 bedrooms, main bathroom and laundry. All beds are of high quality, doonas and pillows are provided with extra blankets for those cooler nights.
The main bedroom is located upstairs with its own private parents retreat area complete with kitchenette with tea and coffee making facilities included. This open plan area is serviced by a second reverse cycle air conditioner. Off to the side of the main bedroom is the ensuite with spa bath, what a relaxing way to end the day!
The Blue Cottage boasts a large rear covered entertainment deck with 10 seater outdoor table and 4 burner gas bbq. Agreat spot for those evening summer nights while winding down from an eventful day.
A portacot and highchair are available at the property.
Parking at the property is available for at least 4 car spaces, there is quite a long driveway leading down the left hand side of the house and has a large carport at the far end.
Neighbouring towns Milton, Mollymook, Burrill Lake are all within 5 minutes drive.
Jervis Bay Marine Park is 40 minutes north & Batemans Bay is 40 minutes south.
Ulladulla is situated in the Shoalhaven which is renowned for its white sandy beaches, great surfing and fishing, scenic rivers & lakes with national parks and mountain ranges as a backdrop.
Ulladulla Leisure Centre has a gym, 4 pools & kids activities. Ulladulla also has a Cinema & Timezone.
The historic town of Milton has great Art galleries, boutiques & crafts, Ulladulla has a range of shops and boutiques to browse & a choice of supermarkets.
There are many restaurants & cafes in Ulladulla ranging from fish and chips to award winning restaurants. There are also a number of clubs providing dining & entertainment
The property features:
- 2 reverse cycle air conditioners
- Ceiling fan
- Gas cooktop
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine and dryer
- Spa bath
- Queen bed, ensuite
- Sinlge bed plus single trundle
- Queen bed
- Queen bed
- 450m to Racecourse beach access
- 820m to Milton Ulladulla Ex Servicemans club
- 1.4km to main shopping centre
- 1.5km to Kings Beach Nature Reserve
- 2km to Cinemas
Linen Service full property all beds, $280 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote.
If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels
There is a cleaning fee of $120 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
- For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
- This property is proudly managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent - please send a message if youd like to know more about the packages we offer for bookings and property management
Outstanding property! Perfect for an adult or family getaway! Fantastic organisation and cleanliness. Spacious and lots of room for two families or multiple couples. Everything was new and readily available. Close to everything.
Rene, September 2017
- Air Conditioning: Reverse cycle unit
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- Garage: Carport
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- High Chair
- iPod Dock
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Parking: Off-street
- No Smoking Rooms
- Spa Bath
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard