This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Serene is a spacious 4 bedroom home offering luxury by the bay, perfectly set up for family and friends to enjoy a relaxing getaway.
Upstairs you will find an open plan lounge, modern kitchen with dishwasher, induction cooktop, Nespresso coffee machine and much more, the dining area leads out onto the front balcony with views of the bay. The doors onto the balcony open wide to provide a great alfresco dining and lounge area. In the lounge room the front window opens wide allowing you to enjoy those gentle breezes coming off the bay, there is an Ultra high definition Smart TV and Blu ray DVD player. The main bedroom with ensuite, second bedroom and bathroom are also located on the upstairs level of the house. While downstairs has another 2 queen bedrooms, 1 with lounge and TV and another bathroom with spa bath.
Sit on the balcony upstairs at night and catch the beautiful sea breeze and listen to the soothing sound of the waves crashing on the shore. At the rear of the house there is an undercover entertainment area with gas bbq overlooking the enclosed yard and a set of external stairs leading up to the top level.
Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans provide comfort for all seasons and linen is provided
There is a laundry with washing machine and dryer at the rear of the garage. The garage is available to guests for use along with a covered carport on the opposite side of the house and is perfectly located for the boating lovers: the house is only 130 meters from the boat ramp in the Bay. No more waiting for a spot to park the car and trailer. Drop the boat off in the water and while you have someone looking after it, drive back to the house and leave the car and trailer in the driveway and simply walk back to the boat ramp.
The property features:
- Ducted air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Spa bath
- Induction cooktop
- Smart TV and Wifi
- Washing machine and dryer
- Kayak and lifejackets
- Assorted books, games and DVDs
- Car and boat parking
- Queen bed
- Queen bed
- Queen bed plus king single bed
- Queen bed
- 100m to jetty and boat ramp
- 400m to beachside walking track
- 1.1km to shopping centre
- 3.5km to Country club and golf course
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
Highchair full stay only (max $21)$7/night
Contact HRS directly to book and pay for any of the extras.
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $180 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
Awesome place. We would so come back here and stay again in Callala Bay.
Paul, September 2017
- Air Conditioning: reverse cycle unit
- Boat Parking
- Coffee Machine
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Sound System: stereo
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Movies Library
- Pantry Basics
- Parking: off-street
- No Smoking Rooms
- Spa Bath
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard