This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Maliblu has been lovingly renovated with a fresh modern look, it is located in the beautiful beachside town of Narrawallee and is only 600m to Narrawallee Beach. Providing some of the best waves in the area for surfers, or head to the more family friendly inlet where children can play and swim in the sun.
The property offers 2 bedrooms plus lounge, dining and kitchen combined in a light filled open plan room. There is a second living room with sofa bed and TV which can be used as a 3rd bedroom. This room has glass doors leading out onto the rear balcony so is not a private bedroom as such.
The addition of new decking around the property allows you to enjoy a quiet moment in the sun any time of the day. Start with your morning coffee on the deck that opens out from the living area and end the day lazing on the outdoor lounge with your favourite drink out on the back balcony watching the sunset, this is a covered area that also boasts a great outdoor setting with a gas BBQ metreaway down in the yard. The backyard is spread out over two levels with landscaped gardens bordering each side of the yard. A great area for kids to safely play in an enclosed area. Under house storage available to the rear for boards and bikes.
The property features:
- 2 TVs and DVD players
- 2 living areas
- Washing machine
- Covered entertainment area
- Expansive grassed backyard
- King bed
- 2 king single beds
- 600m walk to Narrawallee Beach
- 1.22km to inlet
- 1.25km to shops
- 1.6km to golf course
- 2km to Bannisters restaurant
Linen Service full property all beds, $220 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote.
If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels
There is a cleaning fee of $80 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
- For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
- This property is proudly managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent - please send a message if youd like to know more about the packages we offer for bookings and property management
We had a wonderful time at the property and thought it was well equipped. My kids and I had everything we could have asked for in a holiday property and it was in a great location! The property was comfortable and we would love to return in the future.
Sai, September 2017
- Air Conditioning: reverse cycle unit
- Child Friendly
- Crockery and Cutlery
- DVD Player
- Iron and Board
- Long-term renters welcome
- Microwave Oven
- Movies Library
- Parking: off-street
- No Smoking Rooms
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard