Behind the stately restored CBA Bank Building in the main road of Moss Vale, sits the stables circa 1878, original shape and brickwork clearly recognisable, with a conversion for accommodation that is so stunning it will take your breath away. The original high loft has been preserved creating an artistic and light and airy space with exposed brickwork, metal braces and cut back floorboards all providing beautiful accents. This now houses the open plan kitchen/living dining room, furnished with new and eclectic pieces - a refreshing change from the all too common grey or beige and includes a new, very comfortable queen sofa bed. An old piece of cut glass engraved with the CBA name was found in the loft and has been restored and embedded in the structure - an artistic reminder of the past.
The spacious kitchen/dining/living area is linked to the modern bedroom wing with a north facing hallway that doubles as a glorious sun room and makes for a delightful morning coffee and papers nook. The polished concrete floors in this section are stunning and are as much a feature as the artwork adorning the walls.
Each bedroom has privacy and block-out blinds, a tv, easy chair and a very comfortable bed made up with quality Sheridan bed linen and decorated with the utmost attention to style and detail. One bedroom has a queen bed and the other a split king that can be made up as a king bed or separated into 2 singles as required (please request at time of booking).
There is a north facing sun patio hedged for privacy and furnished with very comfortable outdoor dining and lounge settings. A fully fenced rear courtyard is suitable for small dogs (by arrangement). It includes an electric bbq and small kennel.
The Old Bank Stables is set well back from the main road and has rear lane access so is quiet with a very short walk to coffee, restaurants, wine bar, cafes, local produce, antiques, homewares and country markets. It is a short drive to many of the Highlands popular wineries and wedding venues. With central location and 2 off-street car spaces, this is the easiest stay you will book.
The property features:
- fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and coffee machine
- 3 x TV's, DVD, Wifi, blue tooth sound.
- r/c air con
- fenced rear courtyard with kennel suitable for small dogs
- central location close to cafes and boutique shopping
- north facing sun patio, outdoor furniture and bbq
- fully equipped laundry
- 3 off-street car spaces
- bedroom 1, queen
- bedroom 2, split king (request king or two singles at time of booking)
- sofabed in the lounge room
- 350 metres to Bernies Diner, Highland Merchant, Suzie Anderson, Bowerbird and Nest & Burrow
- 400 metres to Leighton Gardens
- 1.5 kms to Moss Vale Show Grounds (expos/markets/country fairs and shows)
- 3.6 kms to Bong Bong Common (Wingecarribee River walk and cycle way)
- 3.8 kms to Southern Highlands Wines, Sutton Forest (weddings)
- 4.5 kms to Briars Country Inn
- 6.6 kms to Mount Ashby Estate
- 9.9 kms to Bowral
- 12.2 kms to Bendooley Estate
- 15.3 kms to Centennial Vineyards
All linen (quality Sheridan sheets and luxuriously soft bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Extras available for hire include rollaway beds, porta-cots and highchairs. Send us a message to check availability and cost
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
- This property is pet friendly and suitable for small dogs only.There is a small fenced rear cortyard with kennel and dog bowls. There is a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks/under 21yrs groups and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
- WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable
- For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
- This property is proudly managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent - please send a message if youd like to know more about the packages we offer for bookings and property management
- Air Conditioning: reverse cycle unit
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Dog Kennel: for small dogs
- Clothes Dryer
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas BBQ
- iPod Dock
- Iron and Board
- Long-term renters welcome
- Microwave Oven
- Parking: off-street
- Pets Welcome
- No Smoking Rooms
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard: fenced back