The sundrenched wrap around balcony offers 180 degree views of the crystal waters of Jervis Bay. Enjoy outdoor BBQs, alfresco dining and evening drinks with warm gentle sea breezes.
From the spacious and light filled living room you can relax and enjoy the serenity by sitting back on the comfortable lounge and watching a movie on the large screen TV or walk through the large glass doors to the balcony and watch the world go by. Often dolphins and even whales during the migrating season can be seen from the balcony.
The designer kitchen is modern and fully equipped to cater for your holiday needs and looks out over the open plan living and dining areas again with great views of Jervis Bay.
The master bedroom is located on the upper level of the apartment and boasts an ensuite with a luxury spa bath. Throw open the blinds to welcome gorgeous views from this room, walk out on the balcony for a morning coffee whilst contemplating the day ahead.
3 bedrooms, one with ensuite, living, dining and kitchen areas are on the entry level to the apartment. The laundry has washing machine and dryer. When you walk into the apartment you immediately feel relaxed and start to enjoy your stay with its welcoming feel you will want to return again and again.
There are 3 levels of stairs to get in to this property from the carpark and there is no lift available.
The property features:
- secure underground car parking for 2 vehicles
- twin dishwasher
- washing machine and dryer
- ensuite with spa bath
- water views from 3 bedrooms
- wrap around balcony
- king bed, ensuite
- queen Bed
- king bed, ensuite
- 2 x king single
- 110 m Callala Beach
- 770 m Callala Beach Club and golf course
- 340 m Tennis Courts
- 3 km Callala Bay shopping centre
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee at this property.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Extras available for hire include rollaway beds, porta-cots and highchairs. Send us a message to check availability and cost
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
- For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
- This property is proudly managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent - please send a message if you would like to know more about the packages we offer for bookings and property management.
"We had a wonderful time and really enjoyed the facilities of the property, the views and the great location and being so close to the beach. We wish we would have stayed longer."
Benjamin, October 2017
- Air Conditioning: reverse cycle unit
- Bath Tub
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas BBQ
- High Chair
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- No Smoking Rooms
- Spa Bath
- Views: beach view
- Washing Machine