Ballogie Lodge is a new take on a classic cottage, handcrafted with bespoke features and attention to detail. It exudes quality and luxury and its beautiful furnishings and styling offer a relaxed and tranquil environment for your Bundanoon/Highlands stay.
Located in a peaceful pocket of Bundanoon, it has a pleasant raised outlook over rooftops to the hills and paddocks beyond. It is just a short 2km drive to the village, or use the shortcut to walk to the Bundanoon Hotel for a meal, 3.6km to the Morton National Park and 6km to the Glow Worm Glen Walk.
The spacious kitchen/family/dining room flows out to a deep, covered entertaining deck. There is also a north facing covered verandah, ideal for morning coffee or afternoon drinks before watching a breathtaking sunset. A covered area off the garage has been especially set up for the bbq and to catch the afternoon sun. The garden is exclusively planted with beautiful natives so attracts colourful Rosellas and Lorikeets.
Inside are gorgeous Blackbutt timber floors, stone benchtops, Smeg appliances, original artworks, cedar window frames, 9ft ceilings, gas log fireplace in the restful formal sitting room and stunning Catherine Martin designer wallpaper and curtains which set the mood and tone for the whole house (she won Academy Awards for costume/set design on Moulin Rouge and The Great Gatsby). The main bathroom boasts a free-standing claw foot bath and lovely Italian and Spanish porcelain tiles. Heated towel rails and heat lamps in both bathrooms add to your comfort.
The owners, who have named Ballogie Lodge after where they grew up in Scotland, have gone to great lengths to present this holiday rental with style, comfort and all your needs considered. Book now to come and experience this for yourself.
The property features:
- fully equipped kitchen with walk in butlers pantry, Smeg dishwasher and de Longhi Nespresso coffee machine
- large 55 flat screen TV/CD/DVD/BluRay/Sony Playstation 3/iPod dock/Bluetooth sound bar/amplifier/surround sound
- Miele washing machine and Miele heat pump dryer in laundry
- gas log fireplace in formal sitting room and high output Rinnai gas space heater in the family area
- covered entertaining deck, bbq, verandah furniture
- high quality Sheridan bed linen and towels
- board games, jigsaw puzzles, DVD and Playstation 3 games library
- complimentary highchair available
- master bedroom, king, walk in robe, ensuite, TV, BluRay
- bedroom 2, queen
- bedroom 3, queen
- bedroom 4, king
- 2 kms Bundanoon village, cafes, restaurants
- 3.6 kms to Morton National Park
- 6 kms Glow Worm Glen Walk
- 9.6 kms Sunnataram Forest Monastery,
- 11 kms Montrose Berry Farm (wedding venue)
- 13 kms Sylvan Glen (wedding venue)
- 13 kms to Sallys Corner exit from the Hume Highway
- 27 kms to Bowral or Berrima
- 149 kms to Sydney
- 155 kms to Canberra
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
There is a cleaning fee at this property.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Extras available for hire include rollaway beds and porta-cots. Send us a message to check availability and cost
- There is a complimentary highchair at the property
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
- For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
- This property is proudly managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent - please send a message if youd like to know more about the packages we offer for bookings and property management
- Bath Tub
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Fireplace: gas fireplace
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas Heating
- Gas BBQ
- High Chair
- iPod Dock
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- Parking: off-street
- No Smoking Rooms
- Washing Machine