Enjoy exclusive use of this private, luxurious, executive retreat in a serene location on the valley floor alongside a magnificent creek with a fresh swimming hole, surrounded by wonderful mountain views.
Werona, Aboriginal for quiet, offers lavish comfort and tranquillity for your Kangaroo Valley stay. The house has been master built with the utmost attention to detail and suburb craftsmanship. It has the finest modern features and presents as a modern classic take on a country farmhouse. There is a perfect balance of country style and modern conveniences.
The open plan kitchen / dining / living room is filled with beautiful light from floor to ceiling windows and french doors that take in views of the mountains, creek and the expansive garden. There is a stunning feature library recessed from the living area. The house is warm and comfortable in colder months with a beautiful gas fireplace and underfloor heating. Set your ideal temperature for cooler and warmer weather using the ducted air conditioning in 3 separate zones. Ceiling fans in bedrooms and flyscreens on windows offer maximum comfort in summer. The shaker style kitchen has the latest appliances, integrated fridge and freezer, dishwasher and ceiling fans.
Of course, there are all the usual Kangaroo Valley attractions to partake of but if you want to relax you cant go past sitting on the wide covered verandahs looking out at the view or perhaps wander down to the creek where there is a delightful treehouse, a perfectly positioned swing by the mini rapids and a fresh swimming hole to cool off in. The coach wheel seats are the perfect place to sit and spot the occasional platypus and ponder how you were so lucky to book this retreat!
The property features:
- 4 private acres fronting Sawyers Creek, native gardens and fruit trees
- wildlife haven with resident wombat, echidnas and platypus, visiting kangaroos at dusk
- large expanse of grass
- indoor and outdoor entertaining areas incl bbq
- outdoor fire pit
- paved driveways with plenty of room for parking
- covered wrap around verandah, with French doors opening onto it from every room
- gas fireplace and under floor heating
- central reverse cycle air con ducted in 3 zones
- curved TV and sound bar/DVD/Bose Sound Dock/Wifi
- kitchen with ILVE stove/oven for those who love to cook, Miele appliances incl. dishwasher
- hardwood oak floors in living areas and carpeted bedrooms
- master ensuite, main bathroom with bath and shower, heated towel rails and separate wc
- laundry with additional wc, washing machine and dryer
- leather lounge and armchairs
- master bedroom, king with ceiling fan, ensuite, separate dressing room, doors to verandah
- bedroom 2, queen, ceiling fan, doors to verandah
- bedroom 3, queen, ceiling fan, doors to verandah
- 210 ms to The Scots College Campus
- 3 kms to Kangaroo Valley village
- 4 kms to Hampden Bridge
- 4 kms to Canoeing safaris
- 5.4 kms to The Famous Pie Shop
- 10.2 kms to Bendeela Picnic area
- 14 kms to Drawing Room Rocks
- 16.6 kms to historic village of Berry
- 16.9 kms to Yarrawa State Forest
- 17.9 kms to Barrengarry Mountain
- 19.8 kms to Fitzroy falls
- 25 kms to Seven Mile Beach at Gerroa
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels for the creek.
There is a cleaning fee at this property.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Extras available for hire include rollaway beds, porta-cots and highchairs. Send us a message to check availability and cost
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks/under 21yrs groups and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
- WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable
- For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
- This property is proudly managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent - please send a message if youd like to know more about the packages we offer for bookings and property management
It was lovely. A perfect weekend. We wanted to book again for our sister in laws birthday, but its already booked out over Christmas. Very comfortable, warm inside. Everything was well equipped. Very happy and will definitely come back soon to the house and book with HRS again. Very good service.
Rinnah, November 2017
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Sound System
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- Washing Machine