Situated in the beautiful village of Berry tucked away down a private driveway, Baxter House is a superbly designed Hamptons style holiday home perfect for a weekend away or family holiday.
From the moment you walk through the door of this exceptional property the modern open-plan living invites you to sit and relax with friends and family and enjoy a host of modern conveniences.
Furnished to a wonderfully high standard with your comfort and enjoyment in mind, the light-filled living room offers comfy sofas with peaceful views through the large glass doors to the garden beyond and a cosy wood combustion fireplace for the winter months. Entertainment options including flat screen TV with Foxtel, Wi-fi and Sonos sound system.
A stunning chefs kitchen is ideal for entertaining with walk-in pantry, gas cook top, coffee machine, microwave oven and huge island bench. The kitchen is complimented by a beautiful timber dining table seating ten people comfortably, perfect for a lazy brunch or evening dinner party and adjacent casual lounge area to enjoy your morning coffee.
An additional lounge/games room upstairs is ideal for teenagers and children to escape and watch television and enjoy their own time.
Perfect for families or a group of friends the property boasts 5 spacious bedrooms, all impeccably furnished and with quality linen. The bedrooms include a ground floor bedroom with fireplace and armchair a cosy corner perfect for reading, then spacious second story master bedroom with large walk-in wardrobe and luxurious ensuite with bath. Three further double bedrooms means theres plenty of space for everyone during your stay.
Outside is a fabulous under-cover entertaining space ideal for relaxing drinks and alfresco meals with a hardwood outdoor dining setting that will comfortably seat a large group of friends and BBQ overlooking the stunning in-ground swimming pool and attractive gardens.
Featuring high ceilings, mountain views and a northerly aspect, the property also has a double garage, laundry and gazebo adjoining the inground pool to kick back and relax by in those warm summer months.
Situated within close walking distance to the village centre with its quaint shops and cafes, parks, railway and show ground, this secluded property also enjoys a high degree of peaceful privacy.
Go ahead and book your retreat to enjoy all the wonderful features of Baxter house and beautiful Berry.
The property features:
- fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and DeLonghi coffee machine
- wood combustion fireplace (lounge), open wood fireplace (downstairs bedroom) and oil heating in all upstairs bedrooms
- Ducted air conditioning (upstairs bedrooms), ceiling fans downstairs
- Two flat screen TVs, Foxtel, WiFi and Sonos sound system
- Secondary family room
- 3 bathrooms (downstairs, family bathroom upstairs and ensuite with spa bath)
- Secure enclosed backyard
- Inground swimming pool
- covered outdoor entertaining area with BBQ
- fully equipped laundry
Bedroom 1 - King
Bedroom 2 - Queen
Bedroom 3 - Queen
Bedroom 4 - Double
Bedroom 5 - Double
700m to town centre
200m Berry Showground markets first Sunday of the month (excluding February)
12km to Seven Mile beach
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO Beach Towels.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Extras available for hire include rollaway beds, porta-cots and highchairs. Send us a message to check availability and cost
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars thanthe property accommodates are allowed. The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay
- Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties. If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10pm and 8am
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
- This property is pet friendly there is a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks/under 21yrs groups and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
- WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable
- For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
- This property is proudly managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent - please send a message if youd like to know more about the packages we offer for bookings and property management
- Air Conditioning
- Banqueting: Southern Highlands
- Bath Tub
- Pay TV
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas BBQ
- Sound System
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Swimming Pool
- Big Screen TV
- Washing Machine