If you are looking for accommodation close to wedding venues in Terara and Nowra then this is it. This comfortable home could not be better located only minutes walk to several of the lovely wedding venues at Terara and only a short stroll to the spectacular Shoalhaven River and short drive to all nearby beaches of Callala, Culburra and Currarong, all this is just 2.5 hrs drive from Sydney.
Terara Magix is located in Terara just east of Nowra with paddocks and farmland surrounding it. This is a great base for guests attending weddings in the local area and has a very serene feel to it as you look out onto the fields and paddocks.
Good clean basic accommodation with 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and space to relax and rejuvenate. From the beautiful aromatic oils supplied to assist you with relaxingon arrival, to the front deck where you can watch the cows wander the paddocks across the road or just gaze at the view to the mountain ranges beyond or at the rear of the property watch the beautiful horses wandering in the back paddocks, it is the perfect location for your family holidays, getting together with friends, or guest accommodation for local wedding venues.
Featuring 3 bedrooms upstairs, main bathroom, kitchen and open plan and dining, and 2 very spacious bedrooms downstairs with laundry and second bathroom. There is plenty of room for the extended family.
Use Terara Magix as a base for your Shoalhaven holiday and head out to visit wineries, Kangaroo Valley, Berry and Huskisson just to name a few places.
Terara is situated on the south bank of the Shoalhaven river, three kilometres east of Nowra. It was the first settlement established on the south side of the Shoalhaven River. This small settlement has a collection of picturesque weatherboard houses, only a few of the originals remain, and an idyllic rural feel as it is now predominantly dairy-oriented. Pack a picnic lunch and enjoy the quiet, calmsurroundings from underneath a large shady tree overlooking the river.
The property features:
- gas and electric heaters
- ceiling fans
- washing machine and dryer
- tri bunk
- tri bunk
- 300m to Terara Riverside wedding venue
- 350m to Terara Riverside Gardens
- 3km to Nowra
- 4km to Merribee wedding venue
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Extras available for hire include rollaway beds, porta-cots and highchairs. Send us a message to check availability and cost
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks/under 21yrs groups and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
- WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable
- For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
- This property is proudly managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent - please send a message if youd like
- Bath Tub
- Child Friendly
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Washing Machine