Coastal Calm sits high on the hill, affording sweeping views over Seven Mile Beach and the ocean beyond, Crooked River, Coolangatta Mountain and the hinterland, yet is only a 500 metre walk to the beach. It is a luxurious two storey building designed for comfortable living with large open spaces. It features a large first floor entertaining balcony that offers stunning views and is the perfect spot for whale watching during the migration season....or just sitting and relaxing at any time of year, watching the waves breaking over the sandy shores and the sun setting over the hills.
There are two large living areas one upstairs that flows to the deck and that view, the other a rumpus downstairs with second large TV and board games the perfect spot for teenagers.
The master bedroom takes pride of place upstairs and is a retreat in itself, complete with a magnificent view, even afforded from the bathtub which is open to the bedroom. The shower and toilet are discreetly tucked away in this ultra-modern bathroom. The other bedrooms are downstairs and provide good flexibility of sleeping positions with a second king, also with views, two twin rooms and a fifth bedroom with a single that has a trundle under that can remain as two singles or convert to a king be sure to request your desired configuration at time of booking.
Sliding stacker doors open from the open plan dining area to the private rear deck with outdoor dining and bbq. At the rear of the property is a neat grassed garden surrounded by neighbouring bush/farmland so you can relish the best of both worlds.
The beach, the headland, the river, lagoon, general store and cafe are all within a 400 metre walk from the property. Arrive, Relax, Revive at Coastal Calm!
The property features:
- stunning spacious open plan areas maximising the views
- new kitchen with coffee machine, dishwasher, microwave and island bench seating
- upstairs lounge room with comfortable leather seating, ducted air conditioning, large TV, telescope, opens to balcony with views
- downstairs rumpus with additional TV and wall mounted r/c air con
- spacious dining area opens to rear garden
- heated tile floors
- ducted r/c air conditioning upstairs and wall mounted r/c downstairs
- study nook with phone, monitor, printer
- wi-fi, TV, DVD, CD, stereo, soundbar
- 2 bathrooms and a powder room. Ensuite has a large bath with views
- fully equipped laundry
- rear entertaining deck with bbq
- small grassed garden
- plenty of off-street parking
- bedroom 1 king, upstairs
- bedroom 2 king, downstairs
- bedroom 3 twin (2 singles), downstairs
- bedroom 4 twin (2 singles), downstairs
- bedroom 5, single with trundle under
- 500 ms to walkway crossing over the Crooked River to Seven Mile Beach
- 650 ms to The Gerroa Fishermans Club
- 750 ms to Blue Swimmer at Seahaven cafe and restaurant
- 750 ms to Gerroa Post Office and general store
- 2.1 kms to Gerringong Golf Club
- 4.5 kms to Gerringong including IGA supermarket, chemist, boutique shops and cafes
- 12.9 kms to historic Berry village
- 15.6 kms to Kiama, lighthouse and Blowhole
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. Please bring your own beach towels.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
- Please note this property has a steep driveway and can accommodate two cars. There is plenty of off-street parking as well.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Extras available for hire include rollaway beds, porta-cots and highchairs. Send us a message to check availability and cost
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties, loud music or gatherings with guest numbers in excess of those declared and booked for and confirmed on your booking notes.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks/under 21yrs groups and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
- WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable
- For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
- This property is proudly managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent - please send a message if youd like to know more about the packages we offer for bookings and property management
- Air Conditioning: ducted reverse cycle
- Banqueting: Kiama and surrounds
- Bath Tub
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine: K fee
- Covered Outdoor Area
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Floor Heating
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- Parking: off-street
- No Smoking Rooms
- Big Screen TV
- Views: beach
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard