Perfect beachfront for a perfect holiday.
Whether youre looking for an action-packed getaway complete with paddle boarding and surfing, or just want to relax, unwind and watch the sunrise, Aura on Warilla Beach was designed especially for you.
From the complimentary Lindt chocolate balls, to the fully equipped gourmet kitchen, to the ultra-comfortable latex mattresses for a peaceful nights sleep, youll find that everything at Aura has been chosen for your complete indulgence.
Spacious, light-filled and brand new, Aura is the ideal base for families or couples looking for a luxury holiday thats comfortably far from the crowds, yet still close enough to the South Coast action if the fancy arises.
- Smart TV, WIFI (fast speed NBN), NETFLIX and BT Sound bar for your enjoyment
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with gas stove,oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, cutlery and crockery
- Full sized bedrooms all with built-ins, main with ensuite
- Laundry with washer, dryer, ironing board, iron and clothes line
- All Linen and towels provided (BYO beach towels)
- Garage parking
- Main Bedroom: Queen bed, ensuite, Smart TV (with Netflix and Youtube) and built-in wardrobe
- Second Bedroom: Queen with built-in wardrobe
- Third Bedroom: 2 x Single beds and 2 x trundles with built-in wardrobe. Single beds can be made into a king on request.
Perfect for 6 adults and 2 children - MAXIMUM OF 8 PERSONS ONLY
Warilla is the South Coasts little secret. This undiscovered oasis is only 1.5 hours from Sydney and has the full complement of retail facilities so you can stock up on your holiday essentials.
The shared pathway along the lake and beach foreshore is perfect for cyclists, joggers, walkers and scooters.
WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE:
- Windang island (but make sure you return before the tide comes up!)
- Little Lake, which has gentle waves that will suit smaller kids
- Lake Illawarra
- Large family friendly parks with playground, bbqs, parking and picnic shelters
- And of course, the golden sands of Warilla Beach at your doorstep. Warilla Beach is patrolled for 7 months of the year at 3 separate locations.
- Paddle boarding
- Surf school
- Fishing spots
JUST A SHORT DRIVE AWAY:
- Easy 2 minutes to Warilla Grove (Woolworths, Aldi, Butcher, Greengrocer)
- 6 minutes to Shellharbour
- 18 minutes to Kiama (blowhole, Jamberoo Action Park)
- 20 minutes to Wollongong (shopping, dining, nightlife)
- 30 minutes to Minnamurra Falls (beautiful rainforest, waterfall etc wheelchair accessible)
- 30 minutes to Berry (historic country town with great shopping and award winning restaurants)
- Bath Tub
- Pay TV
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas Heating
- Gas BBQ
- Ground Floor
- Iron and Board
- Long-term renters welcome
- Microwave Oven
- Multiple TVs
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Access
- Enclosed Yard