Point Break will cater for all your holiday needs with great attention to detail and subtle touches which will enhance your stay.
Point Break is a relaxed open plan home on two levels. Set on a large block with your own in-ground saltwater pool, large driveway with plenty of secure parking for cars and boats.
This modern 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 living space home is ideally suited for two families, couples or small groups. The main bedroom with ensuite and 2nd living area is located upstairs while 4 bedrooms, lounge, dining, kitchen, bathroom and laundry are on the lower level.
On entry to the property you are greeted with an open plan living, dining and kitchen area all leading out onto a spacious deck which overlooks the in ground pool. A fantastic alfresco dining area to enjoy BBQs and tranquil evenings sitting back, relaxing and processing the events of the day.
Located in the hidden seaside town of Orient Point, we are spoilt by numerous water ways including Crookhaven River, Lake Wollumboola, Culburra beach and Warrain beach. Also, close to boat ramps at Orient Point and Crookhaven Heads, National Parks and a water side parks with playground equipment.
Just a short car trip, Culburra has ample shops including a large Woolworths supermarket, Chinese restaurant, Bowling Club, bakeries, takeaways, pizza shop, butcher, BWS, petrol station, chemist, medical practice, day spa, newsagency, surf shop, bait & tackle shop, post office, hairdressers and boutiques.
So, whether you want to laze by the pool, surf, cycle, snorkel, fish, whale watch, beach walk, kayak, or just do nothing on the large sunny balcony , Point Break is ideally located and a great place to unwind, relax and enjoy quality time with family and friends.
The property features:
- in ground pool
- coffee machine
- gas cooktop
- hooded barbeque
- queen bed
- king bed
- 2 king single beds
- queen bed
- 2 single beds
- 470m to jetty and boat ramp
- 2km to Culburra beach
- 3km to skate park
- 4km to shops
Linen Service available to book. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote.
If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels
There is a cleaning fee at this property.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Extras available for hire include rollaway beds, porta-cots and highchairs. Send us a message to check availability and cost
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
- This property is pet friendly there is a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks/under 21yrs groups and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
- WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable
- For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
- This property is proudly managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent - please send a message if youd like to know more about the packages we offer for bookings and property management
We had a fantastic time enjoying the fully equipped kitchen, amazing pool and the Wi-Fi as well. Everything was perfectly clean, and wehad an amazing stay. We found the property very comfortable and the directions to the property made it extremely easy to find, especially with the HRS sign out the front.
Stefanie, November 2017
- Banqueting: Jervis Bay, Shoalhaven and Surrounds
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Covered Outdoor Area
- Dining Room
- DVD Player: blu-ray
- Fireplace: wood combustion
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Parking: off-street for 4 cars
- Pets Welcome
- No Smoking Rooms
- Swimming Pool
- Enclosed Yard