The Burra Break is a basic 3 bedroom holiday cottage located approximately 300m from the golden sands of Culburra Beach. Clean and tidy accommodation close to beach.
Enjoy a relaxing holiday in a comfortable house, grab a good book, a glass of your favourite beverage and lay back in a comfy chair out the back and forget everything else.
The house is perfect for one or two couples, or a small family.
Walk through the front door into the tiled open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area. A cosy fireplace sits in the corner of the lounge area and is a cosy retreat on those colder evenings, curl up on the lounge with a good book or movie in front of the fire.
The house is laid out all on one level although there is 1 step down into the main bedroom, laundry and bathroom area of the house. Accommodation is available for 8 people on two queen beds and 2 sets of single bunks. There is also a second toilet outdoor.
The kitchen includes plenty of pots to help you to cook up a feast. Alternatively, the gas BBQ located in the entertainment area in the backyard is a great idea for evening family meals.
The old garage area at the rear of the property has been converted to a covered BBQ area and has been decked out with tables, chairs and lounges. A great spot to watch over the kids as they play in the large yard. It is a perfect place to relax while listening to the sound of the ocean
Culburra Beach is a picturesque 2.5-hour drive from Sydney CBD and approximately 3 hours from Canberra.
Culburra Beach has remained non-commercial and its the perfect place to relax and unwind, but also offers you a variety of activities for everyones needs.
Just take your towel and stroll down the road which will take you to the beach in less than 2 minutes. Enjoy the beach with swimming, surfing, body boarding, snorkelling, windsurfing or fishing.
Orient Point & Crookhaven Heads are also great spots for fishing. However, if you prefer to buy rather than catch the fish, at Greenwell Point you can buy excellent seafood that comes straight off the boats.
If you enjoy bushwalking, Morton & Conjola National Parks are only a short drive away.
The local shops are only a few minutes drive away where you can do all your grocery shopping with Woolworths, a fresh bakery, a butcher and more. No need to travel to Nowra for your supplies, shop local!
The property features:
- washing machine
- gas bbq
- outdoor shower
- queen bed
- queen bed
- 2 sets single bunks
- 170 m to tennis courts
- 300 m to Culburra Beach
- 1.5 kms to skate park
- 2 kms to shops and cafes
- 2.5 kms to bowling club
Linen Service available to book. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote.
If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels
There is a cleaning fee at this property.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Extras available for hire include rollaway beds, porta-cots and highchairs. Send us a message to check availability and cost
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks/under 21yrs groups and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
- WiFi is not available at The Burra Break
- For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
- This property is proudly managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent - please send a message if youd like to know more about the packages we offer for bookings and property management
- Banqueting: Jervis Bay, Shoalhaven and surrounds
- Child Friendly
- Covered Outdoor Area
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Fireplace: open wood
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Parking: off-street
- Washing Machine