Wywurk is a 3 bedroom house located in the quiet fishing village of Greenwell Point. There is a huge backyard to park your boat, Wywurk provides a great opportunity for a family holiday or fishing trip.
There is a fully equipped kitchen plus large covered outdoor entertainment area. Laundry with washing machine and an outdoor tub to wash everything off when you come back from your fishing trip.
The location is perfect, directly across the road from Greenwell Point Bowling Club where you can enjoy fantastic meals at the bistro on those days and nights that you just dont feel like cooking. A good sized lounge room with TV and small juke box to keep you entertained. The enclosed yard is child and dog friendly and there is off street parking for the car and boat. Note that in the lounge room there are 2 double sofa lounges if you are wanting to accommodate extra guests ( 8-10) however the seating arrangements around the dining table will not cater for this many at one sitting.
There is easy access to the Shoalhaven and Crookhaven Rivers when launching your boat at the local boat ramp and areas along the shore line where you can fish, launch your canoe or kayak or just sit and watch the boats on the river.
The villages best kept secret is out, as the local cafe, Pelican Rocks Cafe, has been voted the best in NSW for fish and chips and without a doubt for oyster lovers you are close to some of the best oyster farmson the South Coast.
The main foreshore area, which is a few minutes drive or a 10 minute stroll from Harrys, has two boat ramps and a large parking area. There are barbecues, a playground, the swimming pool and cafes. You can buy a coffee or fish and chips and enjoy the beautiful Shoalhaven River with its pelicans and boats just cruising past or take a walk along the rivers edge and throw a line in.
There are great golf courses in the area, with the new Worrigee Links just 10 minutes away or the beautiful course in Nowra.
For the surfers, there is the choice of Shoalhaven Heads, Culburra beaches, the reef at Currarong or Caves Beach.
For swimming and snorkelling there is nothing to compare with the fabulous Jervis Bay which is a short drive away.
It is only a short drive over the mountain to the beautiful Kangaroo Valley or a quick trip up the highway into Berry for some retail therapy and lunch at the many cafes. There are also many wineries in the area to visit.
The property features:
- ceiling fans
- washing machine
- boat parking
- queen bed
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
- 2 double sofa beds in lounge area
- 30m to Bowling Club
- 800m to Jim Wildes Oyster farm
- 1.4km to Greenwell Point pub
- 1.7km to Pelican Rocks caf
- 1.8km to boat ramp
Linen Service available to book. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote.
If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels
There is a cleaning fee at this property.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Extras available for hire include rollaway beds, porta-cots and highchairs. Send us a message to check availability and cost
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed. The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay
- Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties. If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10pm and 8am
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
- This property is pet friendly there is a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
- WiFi is not provided at Wywurk
- For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
- This property is proudly managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent - please send a message if youd like to know more about the packages we offer for bookings and property management
- Banqueting: Jervis Bay, Shoalhaven and surrounds
- Bath Tub
- Child Friendly
- Covered Outdoor Area
- Dining Room
- Ceiling Fans: queen bedroom and living room
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Parking: off-street parking for 3 cars
- Pets Welcome
- Stand-alone Fan: living room
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard