Tehidy Townhouse gets its name from the Cornish translation of a place of retreat and this is exactly what is offered. It is a neat and tidy 2-storey villa that has been thoughtfully set up with your relaxation in mind. Recently renovated, it is fully self-contained with two bedrooms, a two-way bathroom, laundry, second separate toilet and fenced rear courtyard to relax in and enjoy a family BBQ.
On the entry level you will find the reverse cycle air conditioned open-plan dining, lounge room and kitchen. The laundry with washing machine and separate toilet are located on the ground floor too. There is a TV with built-in dvd player and fast NBN WiFi to ensure entertainment for all when the sun goes down.
The upper level features two bedrooms, the main with a queen bed and its own full-width balcony. The master also features reverse cycle air conditioning and access to the two-way bathroom. Bedroom two caters to an additional three guests with a tri-bunk which has a queen bed on the bottom and king single on top.
The tranquil and private, fully fenced rear courtyard has a BBQ and outdoor seating to enjoy the peaceful afternoon. The courtyard also has a clothes line available for guest use.
One street away (with direct path access) you will find 'Kiama Village' shopping centre, hosting more than 14 specialty shops including Woolworths Supermarket and Bottle Shop, Bakers Delight, Michel's Patisserie, Coffee Guru and Amcal Pharmacy to name a few.
For those wanting to explore our wonderful diverse area, 10 minutes west of the property you with find the small charming country town of Jamberoo, home to the famous Jamberoo Action Park and Minnamurra Rainforest!
Located in a central but quiet street, you will find one allocated car spot in front of Tehidy Townhouse and another in the garage. There is plenty of off-street parking for additional vehicles. Please be aware that the driveway is steep.
The property features:
- fully equipped kitchen including microwave, dishwasher, coffee pod machine and sandwich toaster
- r/c air conditioner wall unit in living room
- ceiling fan and wall mounted r/c air conditioner in master bedroom, (air reaches the second bedroom)
- TV, DVD, WiFi
- small rear garden with outdoor setting and BBQ
- parking for one car in the garage and another outside the garage
- leafy green outlook over adjacent small park
- just minutes from 4 of Kiamas beaches
- washing machine and outdoor clothesline
- bedroom 1, queen bed, r/c air conditioning wall unit
- bedroom 2, tri-bunk (queen on bottom, king single on top)
- 60 m to Kiama shopping centre
- 750 m to Hindmarsh Park
- 1.7 km to Kiama Blowhole
- 2.2 km to Surf Beach
- 2.9 km to Kendall's Beach
- 3.9 km to Easts Beach
- 4 km to Jones Beach
- 13.5 km to Jamberoo Action Park
- 16.5 km to Seven Mile Beach, Gerroa
- 24 km to historic town of Berry
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- This property is the last of four villas in a small complex. Please only use bins and parking allocated for unit 4 and respect the peace and privacy of your neighbours at all times.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Extras available for hire include rollaway beds, porta-cots and highchairs. Send us a message to check availability and cost
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed. The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay
- Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties. If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10pm and 8am
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- No smoking
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks/under 21yrs groups and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
- WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable
- For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
- This property is proudly managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent - please send a message if youd like to know more about the packages we offer for bookings and property management
- Air Conditioning
- Wall-mounted reverse cycle air-conditioning: living room and master bedroom
- Banqueting: Kiama and surrounds
- Bath Tub
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Covered Outdoor Area
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Ceiling Fans
- Garden Area
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- Parking: for 2 cars
- No Smoking Rooms
- Enclosed Yard