This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Great home for large groups - walk to Bowral CBD - 3 queen rooms, 2 double rooms and a loft room with 4-6 singles. Central heating, reverse cycle air-con and gas log fire. Pet friendly - fully fenced rear garden, exercise room, formal and informal living and entertaining rooms.
This superb weatherboard home is ideal for large groups or family accommodation.
The property features:
- Easy access off the Bowral Road
- Close to swimming pool, the Cherry Tree walking track, Gib walking trails, Gibraltar Resort Golf Course (old Bowral Country club), Centennial Vineyards
- 5 separate double bedrooms, 2 upstairs with reverse cycle air-conditioning
- 1 loft bedroom upstairs with 4 singles and 2 trundles - ideal for children and including large tv and r/c air-con
- Formal living and dining room (table seats 8-10) with gas log fire
- Very large casual living and dining area (table seats 6-8)
- Central heating throughout
- Dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, gas stove top
- One en suite and one large bathroom with claw foot bath
- Laundry has additional toilet and shower, washing machine and dryer
- External exercise room with treadmill and bike
- Outdoor covered entertaining area with BBQ and seating
- Fully fenced rear garden
- Bedroom 1: Queen with en suite
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Bedroom 4: Queen
- Bedroom 5: Queen
- Bedroom 6: 4 singles and 2 trundles
- 850 m to Bowral town centre
- 2.2 km to Gibraltar Resort
- 2.8 km to Peppers Craigieburn
- 3.6 km to Centennial Vineyards
- 300 m to Mittagong
- 7.7 km to Bendooley Estate
- 9.4 km to Berrima
- 14.4 km to Southern Highlands Winery
- 15.9 km to Sutton Forest
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway incl linen - $40/night
- Porta cot incl linen - $10/night (max $30)
- Highchair - $7/night (max $21)
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
Plum Tree Cottage was the perfect location for our girls weekend away. The house had everything we needed and lots of space to relax and unwind. We will be back. Thank you.
Naomi, February 2017
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Great space.
Pam, October 2016
Great house for a large family.
Kay, August 2016
We enjoyed our stay. The kitchen was excellent for cooking for a group. Generous supplies of linen. It was nice and warm and cosy for winter. Location is perfect- Short stroll into town.
Anita, August 2016
"Had a lovely stay. Lots of room for the children."
Laura, June 2016
'Plenty of room and a great house and location. Thank you."
Gemma, June 2016
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Microwave Oven
- Pets Welcome
- Multiple TVs
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard