This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Fairholme is a substantial, elegant and comfortable holiday home set conveniently between the golf course at Gibraltar Resort and Centennial Vineyards and only a few minutes drive to Bowral town centre.
It has 5 bedrooms, 5 spacious separate living areas and 3 bathrooms with 4 toilets. The kitchen and laundry are fully functional and equipped.
The property features:
- Formal sitting room with gas log fire
- Family room with large flat screen TV, DVD, Blu-ray and PlayStation
- NBN internet connection
- Dining room with table seating 8-10
- Billiards room
- Rumpus room with table tennis and exercise equipment plus additional casual dining for 6
- Central hydronic heating throughout plus reverse cycle air conditioning in TV room and upstairs bedrooms
- Outdoor BBQ and dining area
- Large private gardens with lots of lawn space for games and basketball hoop etc.
- Bedroom 1: King with ensuite
- Bedroom 2: Queen and single with ensuite including bath
- Bedroom 3: Queen
- Bedroom 4: Double and single
- Bedroom 5: 2 king singles
1 x large 3-way share bathroom upstairs and an additional powder room downstairs
- 600 metres from Gibraltar Hotel & Resort
- 600 metres from Bowral Country Club Golf Course
- 1.7 km to Craigieburn Golf Club
- 2km from Centennial Vineyards
- 2.4 km to Bowral Town Centre/Bradman Oval
- 9 km to Berrima
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway incl linen - $40/night
- Porta cot incl linen - $10/night (max $30)
- Highchair - $7/night (max $21)
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
- Wi-Fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
“Everything about our stay was wonderful, comfortable, warm and child friendly. Perfect, thank you. We all loved it.”
Ellen, July 2017
"We booked this house for three days as it was our daughters wedding at Centennial on the Saturday. Location was perfect, the house was beyond our expectations, so big and comfy and had all the facilities that the younger members of the family could use. Thanks for making our weekend very special."
Kerrie, November 2016
"The house was beautifully decorated and very comfortable. Beautiful surrounding gardens, plenty of heating provided. Two separate games rooms are a plus when you have a large number of people staying. Very spacious house."
Lorraine, November 2016
"We have had a truly relaxing and wonderful holiday. The house was really roomy with plenty of space for 3 families with comfort."
Candice, July 2016
"Excellent large home for extended family attending a wedding in Bowral."
Charlotte, May 2016
"We enjoyed this house on the Queens Birthday long weekend. It's a great group location as it is large and is a few minutes walk to town. Very nice setting with good entertainment for children with a pool table and ping pong table."
Adam, June 2016
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- CD Player
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Games Room
- Garden Area
- Microwave Oven
- Pets Welcome
- Pool Table
- Big Screen TV
- Washing Machine
- Wi-Fi: NBN
- Enclosed Yard