This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Welcome to "The Woolshed" at rural estate, Woobinda Park; 227 acres of heaven in Canyonleigh!
Nestled into its own private little valley, the property offers peace and quiet without a road in sight. A perfect destination to relax and experience country life.
Once a classic shearing shed, The Woolshed has been converted into stylish accommodation for up to 10 people. It features generous living areas and three spacious bedrooms.
There are idyllic northerly rural views of horses and grazing cattle from both The Woolshed and its majestic wrap around verandah. Make the most of this setting with a BBQ and covered outdoor dining area on the deck or take your picnic to the shady trees below.
Inside is a cosy combustion wood fire (with all wood provided) which heats the space beautifully and a reverse cycle air conditioner keeping it comfortable in summer. The kitchen is brand new and includes a dishwasher.
The Woolshed is perfect for small groups of friends and families wanting to experience a rural break. It is also ideal for groups attending a wedding or celebration in the Southern Highlands. Transport to and from venues can be arranged at discounted rates.
The Woolshed itself is fenced and well behaved pets are welcome within the confines of the yard. Dogs are charged $100 per stay and must be on a lead at all times when outside of the fenced area. Kangaroos, Wombats, and other wildlife abound.
The property features:
- Spacious living area with lounge and dining
- 2 x TVs
- IPod dock
- Slow combustion wood heater
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Pool table
- Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher
- Laundry including washing machine
- Private tennis court available upon request
- Fully fenced yard
- Bedroom 1: Queen and single bed with en suite
- Bedroom 2: Queen and single bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 king singles and 1 single bed
Mezzanine level above sitting room:1 x comfortable quality sofa bed
- 10.6 km to Canyonleigh general store
- 29.8 km to Sutton forest
- 32.2 km to Exeter
- 37.2 km to Moss Vale
- 38.1 km to Bundanoon
- 38.8 km to Berrima
- 43.9 km to Bowral
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- This property is shared with another house. You have private entry into your own fully self-contained area and will be afforded the utmost privacy during your stay
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud musi
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
“The Woolshed is a wonderful country retreat. Facilities are on par with a 5 star hotel. Accommodation is spacious and comfortable. The perfect escape from city life.”
Steve, August 2017
"Thanks for sharing your wonderful property!"
Jaisa, July 2017
"The property is lovely with amazing views. The house has everything you need and more. Deb and Greg are great hosts. We all loved our stay and had a memorable weekend."
Jillian, July 2017
"Thank you for your hospitality Greg and Deb. The property was amazing and kid friendly."
Margaret, June 2017
"Excellent property. Love to come back. Great for two families. Hosts were fantastic & accommodating. Loved the extras the cow feeding and the stories from Deb & Greg."
Quinn Family, August 2016
"What a property! The Woolshed is exceptionally clean and fitted out with everything you need for children of all ages. Deb & Greg are fantastic hosts, letting the family get involved in all the feeding of livestock- Thank you!! We will be back!"
Anon, August 2016
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Equipment
- Child Friendly
- Combustion Fire
- Cot: Must be pre-booked
- DVD Player
- Gas BBQ
- iPod Dock
- Microwave Oven
- Pets Welcome
- Pool Table
- Tennis Court
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard