This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Nestled between the village of Burrawang and the grandeur of Fitzroy Falls, amongst the lush rural properties of Wildes Meadows and Robertson, The Tor is the prefect country cottage to escape to.
This character-filled weatherboard cottage is set in a glorious seasonal garden with daffodils and tulips in spring, leafy shade in summer and flaming colour in autumn. Enjoy roaming the gardens, being delighted by surprises at every turn or relax and soak it all up from the comfort of the furnishings on the elevated return verandah.
The interior is tastefully decorated with a newly renovated kitchen. There is a roaring open fire in the sitting room and column heaters throughout as well as a reverse cycle air conditioner for year round comfort. The bedrooms are delightful with pretty, quality Laura Ashley bedlinen.
The property features:
- Flat screen TV
- Open fire sitting room
- Column heaters throughout
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Separate dining room and sunny conservatory
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed with French doors to the verandah
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 singles with French doors to the verandah
- 2.4 km to Burrawang General Store
- 8 km to Robertson Cheese shop and Pie shop
- 9 km to Fitzroy Falls - Twin Falls lookout and Grandpas shed
- 17 km to Moss Vale - Try Bernies American style diner
- 20 km to Bowral - Bradman International Cricket Museum and Oval
- 23 km to Kangaroo Valley
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
- Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
- Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
This was the most beautiful little country home. We had a great stay. Loved the fireplace and the gardens. Will definitely stay here again.
Natalie, July 2017
Beautiful cottage. Perfect for a girls weekend away. The gardens are stunning and the house is well equipped for cold winter nights.
Lauren, May 2017
"The beds were comfortable. Gardens were beautiful. The kids had fun running around."
Jason, October 2016
"Excellent stay in a cozy rural retreat."
Nicholas, July 2016
"Lovely quaint cottage and beautiful garden setting."
Nerali, May 2016
"Excellent stay. Very homely feel and much better than the website pictures and description. Thank you!"
Donna, February 2016
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- Garden Area
- Microwave Oven
- No Smoking Rooms
- Washing Machine