This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Mittagong is aboriginal for Little Mountain. This is truly one of Mittagongs little gems and beyond the grand entrance gates is a property full of surprises that will enchant you.
Nestled at the very top of the property is a distinctive 3 bedroom resort style octagonal home positioned perfectly to look from every room out to the enchanting garden and northerly mountain views beyond. At every turn and every angle is another feature to behold.
The house itself includes an expansive light filled central living area which flows through to a separate dining area and sun room. The bedrooms all radiate from the central living area.
The property features:
- Fully equipped kitchen and laundry
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Marble flooring
- Surround sound system
- Filtered water
- Outdoor dining and BBQ
- Water fountains and lily ponds
- Bedroom 1: King bed
- Bedroom 2: Double bed
- Bedroom 3: Double bed
There is also an additional single day bed in the sun room.
- 3.8 km to Bowral town centre
- 5.6 km to Gibraltar Resort
- 6.2 km to Peppers Craigieburn
- 7 km to Centennial Vineyards
- 4.2 km to Mittagong
- 11.1 km to Bendooley Estate
- 12.4 km to Berrima
- 17.4 km to Southern Highlands Winery
- 23.5 km to Sutton Forest
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway incl linen - $40/night
- Porta cot incl linen - $10/night (max $30)
- Highchair - $7/night (max $21)
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- This property is suitable for babies in arms or children over 12 years only
- All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"Thanks for sharing this house with us. We had a fantastic time, the place was perfect."
Tegan, January 2017
"The place was stunning and the garden is beautiful and well kept."
Nathan, November 2016
"Lovely and relaxing, beautiful gardens and surrounds. Would definitely come back again."
Sue, November 2016
"We really had a great stay and very impressed with how well equipped the house was for our stay. We loved this house and really enjoyed the beautiful gardens and lawn."
Paula, October 2016
"Awesome stay as always- Thanks for having us, well be back!"
Casey, August 2016
"A wonderful home and we left with many fun memories."
Liz, July 2016
- Garden Area
- Microwave Oven