This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Orchard Cottage is a detached two-storey cottage set in Little Forests mature orchard, overlooking the dam and the gazebo. On the private upstairs verandah, you can while away hours with a book or enjoy a leisurely meal. In September, the native waratahs grow at the edge of the bush just outside the back door.
Upstairs, Orchard Cottage has a king bedroom with a single daybed. It has an en-suite and claw-foot bath.
Downstairs, the kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher and a dining table for six alongside a comfortable sitting area with a plasma and selection of DVDs and slow combustion stove. There are two outdoor eating areas. One is set for six and another for two, with a BBQ. Orchard has an attached laundry.
Downstairs there is a wood heater and the upstairs bedroom has a reverse cycle air conditioning unit.
The property features:
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Slow combustion wood heater
- Plasma with selection of DVDs
- Outdoor setting for 6 and BBQ
- Bedroom 1 King and single (upstairs)
- 2.4 km to Colo Vale General Store
- 12.6 km to Mittagong
- 17 km to Bowral Town Centre
- 17.2 km to Bradman Museum & International Cricket Hall of Fame
- 17.9 km to Gibraltar Hotel
- 18.5 km to Peppers Craigieburn
- 19.3 km to Centennial Vineyards
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
- All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"Very nice property! We enjoyed it. Thank you very much."
Latter, October 2014
"Thank you for an excellent stay. We would have preferred to stay much longer. So much to see and do! The cottage is beautiful and the grounds a wonderful for the children. Also a great place to relax for adults."
Franklin, September 2014
"We love Little Forest. Our second visit was just as relaxing and enjoyable as the first. Thank you" .. Daniel, May 2014
"We had a lovely time here. Our 3 year old loved exploring the property and particularly loved looking for the eggs in the chicken pen. Very relaxing atmosphere and lovely staff."
Vicki, April 2014
'The perfect location and lovely quaint, well-appointed cottage made our honeymoon very enjoyable and relaxing. The animals are great (especially the donkey!). We both found it extremely pleasant and really looking forward to returning. Highlands Holidays were helpful and easy to deal with as well as efficient and organised."
Chris, January 2014
"We came for our second wedding anniversary. Just what we needed: a peaceful, relaxing place with everything we needed. So many special personal touches in this cottage. We will definitely be back."
Emma, April 2013
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Picnic BBQ
- CD Player
- Child Friendly
- Combustion Fire
- DVD Player
- Electric Heating
- Ceiling Fans
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Microwave Oven
- Pets Welcome