This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Delightful Hollyoak Cottage is within a kilometre of Bowral's cafes and shopping strip. It sits on the high side of the street overlooking the parklands surrounding the creek that runs through the town. This cute cottage has had a lick of paint and been furnished comfortably and lovingly for your stay. Ideal as a couples retreat or perhaps a home away from home if you are in the area for a few weeks.
This gorgeous cottage has been lovingly freshened up and furnished. Claw foot bath, sunny conservatory and a delightful seasonal garden. Pet friendly on approval. Walking distance to town and opposite a park. Very quiet and peaceful.
The property features:
- Comfy double lounge suite and TV
- Cosy central heating
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and microwave
- Claw foot bath and separate shower
- Separate toilet
- External laundry facilities
- Fully fenced and suitable for dogs on approval
- Bedroom 1: King
- Bedroom 2: Queen
Additional double sofa bed in living area
- 1.4 km to Bowral town centre
- 4.2 km to Gibraltar Resort
- 3.8 km to Craigieburn Peppers Resort
- 5.6 km to Centennial Vineyards
- 6.2 km to Mittagong
- 9.7 km to Bendooley Estate
- 9.9 km to Berrima
- 14 km to Southern Highlands Winery
- 15.8 km to Sutton Forest
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
Rollaway (inc linen) full stay only $40/night
Portacot (inc linen) full stay only (max $30) $10/night
Highchair full stay only (max $21) $7/night
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
If youre wanting to escape the rat race and feel like youre visiting nanna in the Southern Highlands (as I did!) then this property is perfect. Impeccably clean, perfectly positioned, close to the main street and dog friendly. Comfortable and cosy. I loved it!
Gilda, October 2017
"Good location. Close to shopping and a short walk to cafes.
Brian, June 2017
"I had a wonderful stay at Hollyoak Cottage last week. The cottage was exactly as I had wanted, exactly as the description and photos showed. An original old cottage, repainted, repaired and set up with modern conveniences, but retaining the original feel of polished floors and rugs, original windows, clawfoot bathtub and modern furniture that looks appropriate for the era. And I loved all the doileys and ducks. The sheets and towels were perfectly white and new, the property was clean, the kitchen had all the crockery appliances and utensils youd need, and the owner kindly left milk in the fridge. The gardens were well kept, pretty and looked appropriate for the house and the area is quiet. The addition of the sunroom is beautiful especially in the morning as the sun starts to come in, and the blinds mean you could block the light out if you choose. I had a wonderful stay and absolutely loved the cottage. It was beautiful, quiet, and comfortable and had a home away from home feeling. Please pass on my thanks to the owner for keeping this property as it is with a perfect blend of the feel of the original but with modern conveniences. The booking process went smoothly, and the rental staff were very helpful when I telephoned. I would definitely book again in the future."
Ann, April 2017
"We have enjoyed a wonderful time."
Bo, February 2017
"Very pleasant stay as usual. This is our 4th- 5th stay at Hollyoak. Always well presented and comfortable."
Graeme, January 2017
"A lovely quiet area. The cottage was clean, comfortable and had everything you need. Thoroughly enjoyed our few days R and R at Hollyoak."
Vicki, November 2016
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Clothes Dryer
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Microwave Oven
- Pets Welcome
- No Smoking Rooms
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard