This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Welcome to Cloudhill. Perched atop the ridge off Range Road in Mittagong and sitting at around 800 metres above sea level, the property has glorious country views across farmlands to Sydney, the Blue Mountains and beyond. As the name suggests, expect to wake some mornings to fluffy white clouds floating past your window and if the weather and season permits, maybe a complete five-station firework display from Sydney Harbour!
Formerly part of a 500-acre dairy farm and now sitting prettily on 6.5 acres surrounded by 100 acre lots - it is a quality property and a quiet and peaceful retreat with abundant wildlife. There are eagles that hunt on the property on a daily basis, lots of rabbits and the occasional fox and wombat. In season there are cows and sometimes calves on the property.
The gorgeous refurbished cottage has character-laden original sections with beautiful Kauri floorboards and original parts of the dairy cottage are over 100 years old but it has been refurbished with all the modern conveniences, and furnished with a mix of antique and vintage furniture, to ensure a blissful stay.
The property features:
- Large living room with sun-room and great family dining area with magnificent views
- Open fireplace and central heating
- Three bathrooms including one bath
- European Egyptian-cotton towels and 500 + thread count bed linen
- Delonghi Nespresso coffee machine (with a welcome coffee selection)
- Books, games and trees to climb
- A large enclosed garden with plenty of room to throw a frisbee or to kick a ball
- 4 bedrooms sleeping 8 guests plus 2 bathrooms in the house
- 2 bedrooms sleeping 6 guests plus 1 bathroom in the renovated loft above the garage
- Outdoor entertaining area and gas BBQ
- Bedroom 1: Queen
- Bedroom 2: Double and single
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Bedroom 4: Single
- Bedroom 5: Double
- Bedroom 6: 3 singles and 1 trundle
- 6.8 km to Bowral town centre
- 10.5 km to Gibraltar Resort
- 11.1 km to Craigieburn Peppers Resort
- 11.9 km to Centennial Vineyards
- 7.1 km to Mittagong
- 16.9 km to Bendooley Estate (Berkelow Books)
- 17 km to Berrima
- 20.4 km to Southern Highlands Winery
- 21.8 km to Sutton Forest
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway incl linen - $40/night
- Porta cot incl linen - $10/night (max $30)
- Highchair - $7/night (max $21)
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
Amazing place to stay. Beautiful home and beautiful views. Our family get together was a great success in part due to being in such lovely surroundings. I could not have wished for more. Many thanks.
Sarah, November 2016
"An elegant country retreat with a breathtaking view. A beautiful spot to gather friends or family."
Sarah, February 2016
"We had the most amazing weekend at the most amazing property. The views were incredible, we chatted in front of the gorgeous fireplace, we would be back here in an instant."
Tina, April 2015
"Fantastic property for our family gathering. Highly recommend Cloudhill and Highlands Holidays. Comfortable, clean, spacious property, with amazing views. Ticked all the boxes for our family gathering of thirteen adults."
Glenda, November 2014
Our family loved Cloudhill and had a peaceful week. The house is well presented, clean and with good quality finishings and furnishings. We would love to come back sometime soon. Thank you."
Sali, October 2014
"A wonderful and comfortable home away from home for a relaxing weekend. The children spent all day exploring the garden and left the adults plenty of time to relax in the gorgeous living room over looking the valley."
Sharlene, November 2014
- Banqueting: Southern Highlands
- Bath Tub
- CD Player
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine: Delonghi Nespresso (welcome coffee selection)
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Microwave Oven
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard