This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Hope is a large country house set on 28 acres. With 8 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, 5 living areas and beds to sleep 20 guests, it is perfect for large family or corporate gatherings.
There is plenty of space inside and out for children to run and play. Indoor and outdoor games, communal gatherings, meeting breakouts, dinner parties and so on.
The rural views and setting are most inspiring and relaxing at the same time and there is a prolific orchard from which you can help yourself to apples, pears, apricots andpeaches. Veggie and herb patch is under way. Additional nooks such as work stations, library, and bar all add to the amenities.
With gas central heating in the main living area, gas and electric heating in the granny flat and column heaters in every bedroom your comfort is assured in the colder months.
The property features:
- Large sitting room with lots of seating and a large screen TV/DVD
- Formal dining area with bar
- Breakfast room
- Informal dining in large indoor/outdoor enclosed veranda with heating
- Office area with 3 work stations
- Library nook with books and games
- Second living area in granny flat with TV/DVD
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Fully equipped laundry
- Outdoor area with BBQ and outdoor seating
Master Wing (Sleeps 6)
- Bedroom 1: King bedroom, single day bed, trundle and en suite
- Bedroom 2: Twin room
Main Wing (Sleeps 8)
- Bedroom 1: Queen with en suite
- Bedroom 2: 2 sets of bunk beds
- Bedroom 3: 2 singles
Granny Flat (Sleeps 4)
- Bedroom 1: Queen with en suite
- Single day bed with trundle in living room
Library Suite (Sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 1: Queen room with en suite
- 22 km to Bowral town centre
- 24.8 km to Gibraltar Hotel
- 27.4 km to Peppers Craigieburn
- 22.5 km to Bendooley Estate
- 19.6 km to Berrima
- 33 km to Mittagong
- 7.9 km to Sutton Forrest
- 4.7 km to Bundanoon
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway incl linen - $40/night
- Porta cot incl linen - $10/night (max $30)
- Highchair - $7/night (max $21)
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is NOT pet friendly
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
We had a wonderful time. Very relaxing. Very spacious and great for large groups. Key safe is also super convenient. Thanks!
Sarah, December 2016
Anthony, September 2016
"The property was the perfect combination of play and relaxation. The kids had so much room to run around while the parents relaxed, cooked and played pool. We look forward to coming back!"
Craig, April 2015
- Air Conditioning: reverse cycle unit
- Child Friendly
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Garden Area
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Other BBQ
- Pool Table
- No Smoking Rooms
- Washing Machine
- Enclosed Yard